Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Apollo (via Toptal)
- Developed responsive UIs using SCSS, HTML, jQuery, and Middleman.
- Implemented pages to display infographics in images and PDF formats.
- Recreated a complete website UI (previously built with React) using Middleman.
- Fixed issues regarding 301 redirects using Node.js.
- Troubleshot issues to resolve bugs and defects.
UX Designer2018 - 2019TODXS
Technologies: Web UX, Slack, Flow, Chatbots
- Worked as a UX researcher on the chatbot team.
- Developed the chatbot's persona with the UX team.
- Validated the chatbot with users.
- Researched and gathered data regarding LGBT+ community to develop the chatbot content.
- Created a chatbot using DialogFlow.
Computer Science Graduate Researcher2017 - 2019Capes
- Developed an end-user development PWA architecture, called PWA-EU. This architecture is a mix of event-driven and layered software architectures in a way users can act as co-designers of an app. This freedom and flexibility is provided so users can make design choices on the PWA.
- Conducted software engineering+human computer-interacted experiments aiming to evaluate and compare native mobile, web mobile and, PWA applications.
- Analyzed qualitative and quantitative data obtained from experiments and study cases.
- Wrote scientific articles describing the HCI experiments and PWA-EU approach.
- Developed and designed a proof of concepts PWAs for PWA-EU approach. The first, an event-scheduling app was developed with Vue.js, CSS, and LocalStorage. The second was developed with Vanilla JS, CSS, Handlebars.js and LocalStorage.
- Conducted training sessions to teach PWA in theoretical and practical ways to graduate and undergraduate students.
CSS Developer2018 - 2018Postbox (via Toptal)
Technologies: Flexbox, HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Git, Firefox, CSS, HTML
- Developed UIs for a dark mode feature on a desktop app using plain CSS.
- Worked on a large code base.
- Debugged files to fix bugs and defects.
- Used Git as version control to safely and quickly develop applications.
Web Developer and Designer2016 - 2017LTIA
- Developed a full-stack web application using HTML5, Sass, jQuery, CodeIgniter, and MySQL for freelance clients. The app was a website with educational content for high school and undergraduate students of UNESP Bauru.
- Designed web applications for freelance clients using Photoshop.
- Worked on a team as a front-end developer (HTML5, Sass, and jQuery) to create a women empowerment social network for Microsoft's Imagine Cup competition.
- Assisted new members with lectures about front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, and SASS) and mentoring.
- Provided assistance after applications were delivered to clients.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Lecom
- Contributed to UI prototype elaboration of Lecom BPM's new features.
- Created documentation of new functionalities developed on the Lecom BPM using jQuery and Vanilla JS.
- Worked with Agile methods on a daily basis such as Scrum and Kanban.
Full-stack Web Developer2014 - 2014Tegra
- Designed a hybrid mobile application prototype using Photoshop.
- Developed a hybrid mobile application with Cordova.js, HTML, Sass, Bootstrap, jQuery, and Gulp This app was a catalog for a furniture store that needs all their furniture on the app and also had features in which users could customize their furniture.
- Refactored CSS code from the company's website.
- Worked with agile methods on a daily basis such as Scrum.
- Developed an application with Django framework, Sass, HTML5, and jQuery.