- CTOZecobyte AB2009 - 2015
Technologies: C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C, C++
- Created two successful commercial products: a social media analytics tool that visualizes large volumes of social media data and a survey system that manages and visualizes specialized surveys used in market research. The projects were architected to have independent processing back-ends, various database redundancies, and excellent scaling capabilities. They were built with C# and Asp.NET MVC, and hosted on Windows Azure.
- Worked as a consultant providing companies with large-scale data analysis, data visualization, and insights. My deliverable components ranged from static and dynamic reports to creation of software for continuous analytics.
- Managed a small team of developers with Agile methodologies and worked closely with end-clients.
- Created presentation software that was used internally to help us stand out as a data visualization company. This software has the capability to create animated slides based on extendable primitives and custom pixel shades.
- Created countless customized data visualizations on different platforms and with different technologies such as SVG, Canvas, WPF, and iOS.
- Created many data-driven intraweb sites, mainly working with ASP.NET MVC, C#, Angular, and TypeScript.
- PARoyal Institute of Technology2007 - 2009
Technologies: Matlab, Mathematica, Python, Java
- Worked with large groups of students, sometimes lecturing over 400 people on computer science.
- Creating pedagogical material for lectures and homework assignments.
- Learned data algorithms and complexity and programming languages (Python, Matlab, Java) through the teaching process. You never know something really well, until you've seen 100 undergraduate students make all possible mistakes!
- Used Solaris, Linux, Mac, and Windows workstations interchangeably, giving me experience in writing very portable code.
- Used Matlab and Mathematica to create interactive lecture materials.