Software Developer2012 - PRESENTSantex America
Technologies: Python, Java, Scrum, AWS, GAE, Ant, Maven, XML, XSD, XSLT
- Development and maintenance of several tools used to convert from DOCX and HTML to a proprietary XML variation and the other way around.
- HTML Importer to proprietary XML uses JTidy, CssToXslfo, XSLFO and XSLT (the last two in a heavily manner). After months improving this module, I took charge of the migration from XSLT to Java. Using Jsoup to marshall HTML and Jaxb to unmarshall the proprietary XML.
- DOCX Importer into the proprietary XML uses plain w3c.Dom hierarchy and all the marshalling and unmarshalling is made by that set of Java classes.
- DOCX Exporter from the proprietary XML uses Docx4j for the unmarshalling.
- All the conversions uses complex algorithms to realize what origin node needs to be converted into what destination node.
- We use Agile methodologies with a Remote team in Argentina and the customer HQ in Ames, Iowa.
- PPTX Importer into the proprietary XML that uses PyXB and all the marshalling and unmarshalling is made by a set of Python Modules.
- Development an in-house CI tool integrated with GitHub. Technologies: Flask, AngularJs, CoffeeScript, Blueprint, Gevent.
Software development2009 - 2011Globant
Technologies: Java, Ruby on Rails, Agile, Scrum, Ant2, Gradle
- Java: The team was responsible of developing and enhancing the Insurance Module of Orbitz World Wide and its entire platform. The platform has a payment gateway that uses WebServices to connect to the many third parties around the world. The modules in the platform uses Protobuf and Jini (as fail safe) to connect each module. To ensure a 100% uptime to the client, we used JBoss Drools to manage all the possible policies and to return a policy that matches several rules. The entire platform supports more than 12 languages. The entire vertical uses Spring, Ant (after migrated to Gradle by me) and Java 6.
- RoR: Internal tool to manage Configuration Files of the entire platform (XML files). Written an interface to Accurev (SCM) and Atlassian Jira.
- Daily use of Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Releases Coordinator: Coordinated with European Product Owners the products to include on each release. Developed the configuration change files (XML) requested by the Product Owners and coordinated with Release Management team to include these changes in the next deployment. Goal was to deliver a configuration bundle every 2 weeks without production issues.
- Migration from Ant2 to Gradle: I was in charge of a successful migration from Ant2 to Gradle.
- In charge of virtualized environments for devQA.: Using VMWare, I was the focal point of the team to prepare and maintain the VMs.
Java Developer2007 - 2009EDS
- Design, development and bug fixing in Java: I developed several applications and fixed bugs for American Airlines Kiosks (automated check-in machines).
- Designed and developed features for the EDS Software Factory team (American Airlines products).
- Worked under CMMI3.
ASP Developer2007 - 2008Jazzplat
- ASP Development, website of internal polls.