API | Web Developer2020 - 2021Log Cabin
- Developed a Laravel-based API for React Native clients.
- Developed and deployed multiple websites from scratch (back-end and front-end development).
- Provided support for React Native—API integration.
- Integrated AWS services, such as AWS Rekognition and S3.
Back-end and Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Everblue LLC (via Toptal)
- Developed the full back- and front-end code for a new corporate website.
- Implemented custom WordPress plugins and a theme, tailored to client's specific requirements.
- Supported the launch process and worked to resolve QA issues.
- Implemented database and back-end performance optimizations as well as HTML5/CSS/JS optimizations for different devices.
Web Developer2019 - 2020Meridix Creative (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, AWS, Laravel, Vue.js, PHP
- Implemented new front-end features and back-end processes.
Back-end/Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Greenlit Content (via Toptal)
- Implemented advanced front-end UIs.
- Developed PHP-based back-end solutions for high-load websites.
Front-end + Back-end Developer2018 - 2019Misty Harbor Boats (via Toptal)
- Created a flexible boat builder wizard application.
- Implemented a WordPress/PHP-based back end for custom plugins.
Developer2018 - 2018YBC.tv (via Toptal)
Technologies: Litmus, WordPress REST API, WordPress, React
- Added new features to existing React-based applications.
- Developed WordPress themes and sites.
- Built performance optimizations for WordPress sites.
Web Developer2017 - 2018The Penny Hoarder (via Toptal)
- Created scripts for accessing third-party APIs.
- Created custom WP plugins.
- Added new and modified existing front-end elements.
- Debugged front-end and back-end code.
Lead Developer2016 - 2018Burn Bright (via Toptal)
- Acted as a development lead of a small and efficient virtual team.
- Wrote several core plugins dealing with complex business use cases.
- Made key architectural decisions and led the implementation.
- Utilized modular design to deliver a stable, powerful, ever-growing end product.
- Performed security audits and performance optimization.
Head of IT Department2013 - 2018Orbiter G
Technologies: Linux Servers, Microsoft SQL Server, WordPress, Magento, PHP, Windows Server
- Led the creation of web applications, desktop software, and utilities for the company's internal use.
- Led the development of mobile and web applications for customers - Native Android apps, React web apps, WordPress-based apps, and more.
- Oversaw all the phases of the software development cycle.
- Led the creation of various tools and utilities in different (more than ten) programming languages.
- Led the development of the company's B2B portal (implemented in React and Node.js).
Web Developer2016 - 2017Carbon Pulse (via Toptal)
- Implemented the content control system with a REST API.
- Developed custom plugins.
- Integrated the payment processor.
- Designed and implemented custom business logic layer functions.
Teaching Assistant2011 - 2014Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Naval Architecture, University of Split
Technologies: Windows PowerShell, C, C++, Microsoft SQL Server, PHP, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), DirectX, .NET
- Worked as a teaching assistant for a variety of classes, including databases, 3D simulation, software engineering, distributed information systems, and algorithms and data structures.