- Head of IT Department2013 - PRESENTOrbiter G d.o.o.
Technologies: Linux Server, Windows Server, PHP, Magento, WordPress, MS SQL
- Created web applications, desktop software, and utilities for internal use.
- Created web applications for customers.
- Created mobile applications for customers (native Android).
- Worked as a SysAdmin, managing Linux and Windows servers.
- Coded various tools and utilities in 10+ programming languages.
- Handled system QA.
- Led the development of the company's B2B portal (implemented in React + Node.js).
- Web Developer2017 - 2018The Penny Hoarder (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Bootstrap, JS, Third-party APIs
- Created scripts for accessing third-party APIs.
- Created custom WP plugins.
- Added new and modified existing front-end elements.
- Debugged front-end and back-end code.
- Lead Developer2016 - 2018Burn Bright (via Toptal)
Technologies: JS, WP, PHP, WooCommerce, ACF, Mailgun
- Acted as development lead of a small, efficient virtual team.
- Wrote several core plugins.
- Made key architectural decisions.
- Utilized modular design to deliver a stable, powerful, ever-growing end product.
- Performed security audits and performance optimization.
- Front-end Developer2017 - 2017FlowXO (via Toptal)
Technologies: MEAN Stack, React, Third-party APIs
- Developed a set of new features for FlowXO's Flow Editor, improving the visual and functional aspect of this powerful tool.
- Lead Developer2016 - 2017Kala Digital (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, jQuery, PHP, Laravel, Stripe, Recurly, Phantom JS
- Led development efforts, coordinating a small team of remote programmers, designers, and artists.
- Constructed an architecture outline in the first phase of the project.
- Wrote core server-side and client-side core modules.
- Developed a live, intuitive content builder.
- Implemented a RESTful API.
- Web Developer2016 - 2017Carbon Pulse (via Toptal)
Technologies: JS, PHP, WP
- Implemented the content control system with a REST API.
- Developed custom plugins.
- Integrated the payment processor.
- Designed and implemented custom business logic layer functions.
- Front-end/Back-end Developer2015 - 2017KFP Development OÜ
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, HighCharts
- Wrote the front-end and back-end of a sophisticated financial application.
- Integrated a third-party API.
- Made middleware to facilitate communication between a RESTful front-end and a SOAP-based third-party API.
- Implemented an ASP.NET MVC back-end.
- Implemented a polished front-end UI using complex HighCharts reports.
- Web Developer2016 - 2016Universal Yums (via Toptal)
Technologies: WooCommerce, WP
- Made significant performance optimizations.
- Made front-end improvements on specific shopping cart pages.
- Developed custom plugins.
- Improved the user interface.
- Fixed bugs.
- Teaching Assistant2011 - 2014Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Naval Architecture, University of Split
Technologies: .NET, DirectX, WCF, PHP, MS SQL, C/C++, PowerShell
- Worked as a teaching assistant for a variety of classes, including databases, 3D simulation, software engineering, distributed information systems, and algorithms and data structures.