Back-end and Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Everblue LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Gutenberg, WooCommerce, ACF Pro, JS, CloudFlare, AWS
- Developed the full back- and front-end code for a new corporate website.
- Implemented custom WordPress plugins and a theme, tailored to client's specific requirements.
- Supported the launch process and worked to resolve QA issues.
- Implemented database and back-end performance optimizations as well as HTML5/CSS/JS optimizations for different devices.
Web Developer2019 - 2020Meridix Creative (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Vue.js, Laravel, AWS, Azure
- Implemented new front-end features and back-end processes.
Back-end/Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Greenlit Content (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, HTML5, MySQL, JS, SCSS, Webpack, AWS
- Implemented advanced front-end UIs.
- Developed PHP-based back-end solutions for high-load websites.
Front-end + Back-end Developer2018 - 2019Misty Harbor Boats (via Toptal)
Technologies: JS, PHP, NPM, Webpack 4, WordPress, Advanced Custom Fields Pro
- Created a flexible boat builder wizard application.
- Implemented a WordPress/PHP-based back end for custom plugins.
Developer2018 - 2018YBC.tv (via Toptal)
Technologies: React, WordPress, WordPress REST API, Litmus
- Added new features to existing React-based applications.
- Developed WordPress themes and sites.
- Built performance optimizations for WordPress sites.
Web Developer2017 - 2018The Penny Hoarder (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, Bootstrap, JS, Third-party APIs
- Created scripts for accessing third-party APIs.
- Created custom WP plugins.
- Added new and modified existing front-end elements.
- Debugged front-end and back-end code.
Lead Developer2016 - 2018Burn Bright (via Toptal)
Technologies: JS, WP, PHP, WooCommerce, ACF, Mailgun
- Acted as development lead of a small, efficient virtual team.
- Wrote several core plugins.
- Made key architectural decisions.
- Utilized modular design to deliver a stable, powerful, ever-growing end product.
- Performed security audits and performance optimization.
Head of IT Department2013 - 2018Orbiter G d.o.o.
Technologies: Linux Server, Windows Server, PHP, Magento, WordPress, MS SQL
- Created web applications, desktop software, and utilities for internal use.
- Created web applications for customers.
- Created mobile applications for customers (native Android).
- Worked as a sysadmin, managing Linux and Windows servers.
- Coded various tools and utilities in 10+ programming languages.
- Handled system QA.
- Led the development of the company's B2B portal (implemented in React + Node.js).
Web Developer2016 - 2017Carbon Pulse (via Toptal)
Technologies: JS, PHP, WP
- Implemented the content control system with a REST API.
- Developed custom plugins.
- Integrated the payment processor.
- Designed and implemented custom business logic layer functions.
Teaching Assistant2011 - 2014Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Naval Architecture, University of Split
Technologies: .NET, DirectX, WCF, PHP, MS SQL, C/C++, PowerShell
- Worked as a teaching assistant for a variety of classes, including databases, 3D simulation, software engineering, distributed information systems, and algorithms and data structures.