Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Java, Spring, Grails, jQuery, AngularJS
- Created a Liferay intranet solution for a small sized company.
- Worked on a web application for a private jet booking company.
- Create a Magnolia powered website with apps for a client company.
- Developed a rolling road (trucks on trains) booking application for a client company.
- Developed a back-end for JWS/TLS communication with a system for fiscal verification of invoices.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Fieldoo.com
Technologies: Java, Spring MVC, MySQL, jQuery
- Developed core and new features of a social network website.
- Provided database optimization for a high-load website.
- Created various web scrapers and crawlers to fetch data used for analyses.
- Did ad hoc engineering problem solving.
- Cooperated with owners to help shape new features.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012Epilog d.o.o
Technologies: Java, Swing, Oracle PL/SQL and SQL
- Developed new back-end features with Java and PL/SQL.
- Implemented solutions on-site with customers.
- Created new UI components to be used in the flagship product.
- Designed and implemented a new translation module in the back-end.
- Communicated with clients remotely and on-site.
Software Developer2006 - 2011Medius d.o.o.
Technologies: Java, Eclipse RCP, EJB, Oracle, SEAM, Linux
- Developed back-end application features with EJB, JBoss, and Hibernate.
- Developed UI features with Eclipse SWT and RCP.
- Did ad-hoc database queries and programming.
- Built an automatic reporting solution with Eclipse BIRT.
- Developed web application features with JSF and SEAM.
- Maintained production applications.
Junior Software Developer2005 - 2006Microgramm d.o.o.
- Developed web application features.
- Developed features for web programming interfaces.
- Administrated PostgreSQL database and ad-hoc queries.
- Wrote documentation.
- Wrote automated tests and did manual testing.
Junior SQL Developer2003 - 2005Simobil d.o.o.
Technologies: Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Rewrote the automatic reporting system.
- Wrote Ad-hoc SQL queries for data used in other departments.
- Took care of data warehouse administration over the weekends.
- Implemented features on data marts.
- Optimized SQL queries for automatic periodic reporting.