Verified Expert in Engineering
Guenter enjoys working with the back-end part of the software, where the business rules and requirements must be enforced. As a quick learner, he is able to understand and switch between businesses with ease. In every team, he was considered the go-to person when there were some issues his colleagues didn't know how to solve. Most of his experience is with the .NET framework, .NET Core, and Node.js, with enough front-end knowledge to make efficient REST or GraphQL APIs.
Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jira, Azure, Linux, Git, Netlify, Heroku, C#, C#.NET
The most amazing...
...project I've implemented is a certificate authority software to issue certificates in compliance with Brazil's regulatory agency, ICP-Brasil.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Mout'S Solues em TI
- Created a new portal from scratch to maintain the data that the client considers crown jewel, with strict permissions and workflows applied, which had the first version deployed after three months of work.
- Assisted the PO in making decisions on giving the users the functionality they wanted in a scalable way.
- Helped with interviews to contract new developers, where my opinion was weighted to decide if the applicant would be contracted or not.
- Kept evolving the created portal as users asked for new features, improvements, or integrations with other software.
Senior Full-stack Developer and Tech Lead
- Engaged in creating the main product to increase the LTV of customers.
- Created Excel tools that our customers use to control their investment strategies.
- Built integrations with payment and CRM services to control our customers' subscriptions and available services.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Created a marketplace for users to contract plans to announce their jobs on different platforms like LinkedIn.
- Adapted landing pages to be responsive for mobiles.
- Created Angular components to speed up the creation of simple CRUD pages.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Quick Soft Tecnologia
- Created a C# library for digital signatures supporting all kinds of signatures.
- Developed an internal tool for background master and worker services when Akka or similar services still didn't exist.
- Built the new software to bill customers according to their contract type, with contracts based on monthly value or hourly based on actual employee hours spent for that contract.
- Created a whole framework to generate web applications based on metadata defined in YAML format files. The application generated used .NET core, Vue.js, and Postgres.
It is a really old project that we still use for playing.
ASP.NET MVC, .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, gRPC, Angular, Express.js, AngularJS, React Native, Bootstrap, Next.js
REST APIs, Node.js, Vue, React, Stripe API, Google Sheets API
Git, Crystal Reports, NPM, Cron, Mongoose, Jira, Auth0, Stripe Checkout
REST, API Architecture
Full-stack, Back-end, APIs, Architecture, Software Development, Solution Architecture, Front-end, Technical Leadership, SMTP, Profisee MDM, Serverless, HubSpot, CTO, Chrome Extensions
Windows, Oracle, Firebase, Azure, Linux, Netlify, Heroku, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PostgreSQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, Azure SQL Databases, Cloud Environments, XML Parsing, MySQL
Exam 483: Programming in C#