- Software EngineerWebgoal2011 - 2014
- Worked on a financial control system for small companies using CakePHP and MySQL.
- Supported the migration of all projects from SVN to Git.
- Implemented Gitlab, a tool to control Git repositories and allow for easy management of project creation and access.
- Reworked a deploy tool to use Git instead of SVN and covered with unit tests.
- Implemented a REST web crawler service using Sinatra to collect data about biddings provided by various Brazilian governmental entities.
- Web DeveloperB2Soft2009 - 2011
- Worked with a small MVC framework written in PHP.
- Developed a logistics management system in PHP and MySQL.
- Developed a retail system in PHP integrated with the logistics system.
- Developed an easy to use RSS reader for iPhone and iPad (Objective-C).
- Coded back-end logic in Ruby to collect all RSS data and send notifications to iOS devices.
- Created a client to the RSS reader in Ruby on Rails.
- Web DeveloperNTS Info2005 - 2007
- Implemented a web system in PHP to control software updates.
- Developed a tool in Java to migrate Firebird databases to MySQL.
- Developed websites in PHP with features including an events calendar, photo galleries, and blog posts.