Lead Front-end Developer2015 - 2018Performance Immo
Technologies: React, Redux, Webpack, Gulp
- Developed a web app front-end from scratch with React.
- Developed react-pdf, a React back-end to build PDF documents easily with the React API.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Icodrive
Technologies: React Native
- Developed the front-end for a React Native app.
Software Architect - Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Livepeak
Technologies: Android, Node.js, React, MongoDB, Redis, Heroku
- Developed an isomorphic web application for live tracking.
- Developed an Android application for live tracking.
Lead Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Performance Consumer Groupe
Technologies: AngularJS, HTML, CSS3, Less, Bootstrap, Grunt
- Refactored an AngularJS application.
- Managed two remote developers, defined coding guidelines, and approved pull requests.
- Provided advice on the implementation of Scrum within the company.
Software Consultant2014 - 2014The Stack Holder Company
Technologies: Python, Django, Scrapy, NLTK, Elasticsearch, MySQL, AWS
- Defined the architecture and developed a scalable news monitoring application based on web crawling, content analysis, and entity extraction.
- Set up a deployment process on AWS, using Git push hooks.
- Defined and prioritized the product backlog with the product owner.
- Hired and managed remote freelancers to develop web scrapers.
Lead Front-end Developer2013 - 2014Kiffetescourses
Technologies: CoffeScript, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS5, Sass, Less, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt
- Refactored an AngularJS application.
- Made the application responsive to work on phones, tablets, and desktops.
- Implemented a back-office application in AngularJS from the ground up.
- Worked closely with the product owner to define and prioritize the backlog.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2013Thingle
- Built a social platform inspired by Pinterest, with a focus on user collaboration.
- Used PhantomJS to improve the SEO of the single-page application.
- Integrated Google Maps to display location-based search results.
Technical Lead2010 - 2012MyCube
- Developed a content exchange platform with social features for this Singapore-based startup.
- Improved productivity and managed business expectations by implementing Scrum methodology within the organization.
- Managed three cross-functional teams of fifteen individuals, which included such tasks as running daily standup meetings, performing code reviews, and ensuring quality of delivery.
- Designed and implemented key framework components, including a persistence layer on top of Cassandra and an event infrastructure.
Software Architect2008 - 2010PROBTP
Technologies: Java, OSGI, Equinox, Spring DM, Apache Mina, JBoss Cache, Hibernate, Eclipse RCP, RMI, JMX, JTAPI, AVAYA, Maven2, Hudson, ClearCase, RAD, Shell Scripting, Linux
- Worked as a software architect on a new call center application used by 500 agents and processing over 20,000 phone calls per day for a French pension fund.
- Wrote technical specifications with UML.
- Provided expertise on OSGI.
- Built a technical infrastructure on top of OSGI by integrating frameworks to support clustering, hot deployment, client-server communication, and functional scalability.
- Deployed a build management infrastructure using Maven2 and Hudson.
Software Engineer2007 - 2008ACOSS
- Designed and developed a messaging web application to facilitate the communication between employees located in two different offices for a tax collection agency in France.
- Provided expertise on Hibernate and Quartz to solve design issues on a clustered web app.
- Implemented Web Services using Axis2.
- Successfully overcame a scalability issue by setting up a load test infrastructure and optimizing SQL statements.
Software Engineer2006 - 2007AMADEUS
- Designed and developed automated non-regression test tools within the quality assurance department of a French travel software company.
- Developed a Java layer on top of the C++ central system communication API with JNI.
- Increased process efficiency by developing a tool to test back-end availability.
Software Engineer2004 - 2006Axemble
Technologies: Java, J2EE, JBoss, JUnit, Cactus, BPM, IBM Workplace Portal, MySQL, Oracle, Visual Source Safe, Eclipse, OpenSTA
- Developed and tested a business process management web app.
- Wrote functional test plans and signed off releases.
- Performed load testing and tuned application server accordingly.
- Tested database compatibility.
- Provided second-level support for customers.
- Wrote how-to and code snippets for developer users.