- Data Lab Data Scientist | Architect2018 - 2018Johnson & Johnson (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Word2Vec, Gensim, Sklearn, Flask, AWS, PostgreSQL
- Set up the back-end architecture for operationalizing a machine-learning PoC to an MVP.
- Developed the ETL for retrieving and updating public data sources.
- Created a search engine API based on the Word2Vec model.
- Data Scientist2017 - 2018Flowcast (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Jupyter, Sklearn
- Developed a data exploration with Python and Jupyter.
- Set up machine learning models.
- Catnat Analytics Consultant2017 - 2017Scor
Technologies: R, SQL Server
- Designed the data architecture.
- Developed the ETL and data pipelines.
- Worked on R development and optimization.
- Manager | Data Scientist2015 - 2016A Global Management Consulting and Professional Services Company
Technologies: Python, CPLEX, Sklearn, SQL, Tableau
- Worked on a variety of jobs for a clearing bank.
- Developed an optimization prototype in partnership with MIT.
- Architected and modeled data for a new business service.
- Developed a mobile payment application; involving data lake specifications coordination, data strategy definition, and report prototyping.
- RTB Data Scientist2015 - 2015Twenga
Technologies: Python, SQL, Sklearn
- Built predictive models.
- Worked with machine learning.
- Conducted AB testing in Python.
- Developer of Real-time Prediction of Train Delays2014 - 2014SNCF (French Railways) | R&D, Statistics, Econometrics, and Data-mining
Technologies: Python, MySQL, Sklearn
- Developed a Python prototype for real-time prediction of train delays—from the IT architecture to coding and integration.
- Developer (Prototype Pushing Personalized Press Articles)2013 - 2014Ownpage | Full-year Scholar Project
Technologies: Java, Multithread, Lucene, Ubuntu, JRuby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Upstart Services
- Coded a multithreaded Java crawler, Lucene indexer, and retriever.
- Installed and maintained the production environment.
- Transformation Program Analyst2011 - 2013Euler Hermes
Technologies: Excel, PowerPoint
- Acted as the roll-out coordinator in Germany—involving project management, training, and technical/functional advising for 1 year.
- Designed functional architecture (4 months).
- Consulted on IT for a subsidiary roll-out (business need, functional specifications, parameters set-up); 10 months.
- Reworked the business processes of contract management departments of the subsidiaries (Hamburg, London, Rome, Brussels, and Paris) with a Lean-Six Sigma approach; six months.
- Technical Business Analyst2007 - 2011BNP Paribas Cardif | Financial Back-Office
Technologies: VBA, Access, Excel, SQL
- Process mapped, analyzed, and implemented improvements.
- Developed dashboards and Excel, Access, VBA tools.
- Developer | Process Mapper2007 - 2009BNP Paribas Cardif | IT Department
- Process mapped and implemented indicators and controls for international subsidiaries to cover critical IT risks.
- Auditor2007 - 2007CA CIB | Back-office
Technologies: Access, VBA
- Audited for quality and regulatory compliance.
- Developed an Access database for cross-analysis of risks vs controls.