Verified Expert in Engineering
Guillaume has been a software engineer for over two decades which initially began with an extensive and lengthy experience on Unix/Linux systems and C++. He then moved onto the macOS/iOS ecosystem in 2011 because it felt more vibrant and interesting. Along with a wealth of professional experience, Guillaume brings pragmatism and excellent organizational and communication skills.
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a culinary app with a very beautiful UI which was briefly #1 in its App Store category
- Maintained a secure communications application and the delivery to high-profile customers in the banking and finance sector.
- Transformed the current app to a Swift-based redesign.
Freelance iOS Developer
- Contributed to the development and maintenance of a healthy cooking iOS app using Swift and RxSwift.
- Implemented the new onboarding sequence.
- Refactored the notification system to enable a feature for ingredient availability.
- Implemented a UI redesign of the recipe and ingredients screen.
Freelance iOS Developer
- Contributed to the development of an app driving an internet-connected doorbell.
- Integrated a third-party video-chat library using Swift.
- Implemented a data-transfer module between the app and the doorbell using Bluetooth.
- Implemented or maintained most of the app's UI using Swift.
- Rewrote an obsolete Objective-C library for a server API using Swift and a Promise-based library.
- Maintained Orange's Mail app.
- Transitioned a code versioning system from Bazaar to Git.
- Rewrote the main message table view display to properly handle messages changes.
- Rewrote code—from Objective-C to Swift.
- Prototyped a new login procedure using RxSwift.
Freelance macOS Developer
- Ported the code of a Sketch drawing iOS app to macOS.
- Participated in the development of several iOS apps of various sizes; ranging from one developer to a team of more than ten.
- Acted as the main UI developer of a high-end culinary app in Objective-C.
- Led the development of an educational app for schools using iBeacons in Swift.
- Worked as the main UI developer on a versatile museum guide app.
- Supported the development of several TV-related apps for cable top boxes.
- Prototyped a race car app displaying the cars' positions on a track using SceneKit and Swift.
- Maintained a large C++ library for handling airline bookings.
- Helped transition a code versioning system from CVS to Mercurial.
- Contributed to the development of a Java framework to help parallelize applications for cloud deployment.
Simple Music Note Workouthttp://telegraph-road.org/noteworkout/
Alain Ducasse Mon Grand Livre de Cuisinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSjPS_e8ztk
Objective-C, C, Swift, C++, Java, Ruby, Python 3, Kotlin
UIKit, SwiftUI, Core Data, iOS SceneKit
iOS API, RxSwift, SpriteKit
MacOS, iOS, Linux, Oracle, Android
Agile, Mobile Development
Combine, Bluetooth, iBeacon
Realm, MySQL, SQLite
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Université Nice Sophia Antipolis - Nice, France