Graduate Assistant2017 - 2018Ryerson University
Technologies: Java, C, C++
- Developed applications for microprocessor robot systems for student-learning purposes.
- Designed an auto-grading system for C/C++ assignments using Java.
- Implemented a student exam monitoring system in C/C++ for cheating detection based on movements.
- Designed and implemented a distributed file system for education specific data.
- Designed and implemented a distributed protocol for academic result sharing.
Software Developer2015 - 2017Ipos
Technologies: C, C++, Assemble, Linux, POSIX
- Created an operational system for embedded devices.
- Implemented embedded graphical libraries as an extension of an operating system.
- Developed an embedded multi-functional file system.
- Integrated and modified an SQLite implementation for memory adaptability.
- Implemented a memory compression scheme based on power consumption.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2017Azry
Technologies: C, C++, Embedded Devices, Git, SQLite
- Implemented a unified payment reconfigurable system for embedded devices—making it easy to use for banks and cashiers to manage their transactions and taxes.
- Built a recoverable and high-performance transaction system for limited internet usage regions.
- Developed AI modules for drone learning (specifically landing) using C and C++.
- Created a unified testable system for the standardization of payment methods.
Software Developer2013 - 2017Free University of Tbilisi
Technologies: Java, Python, C
- Implemented a testing environment for assignment checking.
- Built a student grade management system.
- Designed and implemented an auto-plagiarism checking system.
- Created a user-friendly portal for the sharing of academic resources between staff and students.
- Optimized the performance of the grading system using C.
- Developed an AI game using Leap Motion of the well-known game "rock-paper-scissors" with hand detection.