- Systems Engineer2015 - 2015CHEP Aerospace
Technologies: .NET C#, AngularJS, Backbone.js, Entity Framework
- Reorganized a large project's dependencies, moving external libraries to NuGet management and configuring bundles for all included.
- Refactored large portions of the site, migrating Backbone.js pieces to AngularJS implementations, aiming for a standard technology.
- Implemented complex AngularJS functionalities using nested directives for improved organization and maintainability attached to preexistent webpages, creating rich UX on a non-SPA website.
- Migrated old fashioned implementations with heavy stored procedures to modern and easier to maintain Entity Framework queries.
- Developer2015 - 2015Balyasny Asset Management
Technologies: C#, Web API, WPF, Azure
- Implemented RESTful services with a .NET Web API to start migrating from WCF.
- Developed WPF applications for funds allocation.
- Created a remote development environment on Azure to bypass network restrictions for the company.
- Implemented Azure management tasks like migrating VMs and configuring systems and databases.
- Full Stack Developer2014 - 2014Benthal Group
Technologies: NoSQL, Ruby, AngularJS, Sockets.IO
- Conducted a series of benchmarking tests with a range of NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Riak, MongoDB) looking for alternatives for TempoDB.
- Researched alternatives for front-end libraries to be adopted (AngularJS, Ember.js, etc).
- Implemented the first AngularJS prototypes inside the Ruby app.
- Implemented AngularJS + Sockets.IO integration.
- Development Team Leader2011 - 2014Despegar.com
Technologies: J2EE, Hibernate, SpringMVC, Grails, MySQL, MongoDB
- Worked as team leader using Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban).
- Handled software development with OpenSource technologies.
- Designed and developed a new company product named "Cruises".
- Designed and developed a new company product named "VacationRentals".
- Tracked application performance with NewRelic and Omniture.
- Implemented B2B integration with cruise companies (Royal Caribbean, Costa, Carnival, MSC...) and rentals (Flipkey, Zukbox).
- .NET Systems Developer2009 - 2010Despegar.com
Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, SQLServer
- Handled software development with ASP.NET and WCF.
- Dealt with ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) based in Tortoise SVN.
- Implemented B2B integration between a Brazilian airline company's web services and the Despegar.com website.
- Designed high-scalability, high availability systems architectures.
- Developed websites with ASP.NET WebForms and MVCDeveloped websites with ASP.NET WebForms and MVC.
- .NET Systems Architect2005 - 2009JBS Group
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, jQuery, WebServices, WCF, XML
- Designed and developed a new .NET-based ERP framework, replacing the former Delphi version.
- Handled website development for foreign customers’ relationship.
- Deployed, adopted, and administered the team foundation server, a Microsoft software platform for ALM (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Developed reports with Crystal and Reporting Services.
- Managed virtualized servers with VMWare.
- .NET Senior Developer2005 - 2005Advanced Iteam Consultoria em Informática
Technologies: C#, VBNet, ASP.NET, WebServices, SAP R3
- Handled web development with C# and VBNet.
- Developed integration solutions for SAP R3 and .NET through a RPC plugin.
- Maintained legacy VB6 systems.
- Generated reports with Crystal.
- .NET Team Leader2004 - 2004ArchITettura Soluções em Tecnologia
Technologies: .NET, C#
- Gathered requirements. Analyzed and developed C# .NET projects.
- Led the development team with Agile methodologies.
- Data Analyst2001 - 2003AOL
Technologies: SQLServer, DTS, Cognos Reports
- Analyzed and developed statistical projects based on MS SQL DTS.
- Integrated Cognos BI with ETL development.