Web Developer and IT Support2013 - PRESENTNight & Day
Technologies: PHP, WHM, cPanel
- Monitored the in-house server, web server, and mail-server and kept them up and running if problems should arise.
- Developed in-house plugins for WordPress in order to speed up the development for example the Slide and Gallery plugins.
- Setup the domains and hosting packages which included setting up customized name server records and email hosting.
- Built eDM from either scratch or templates as required. These were managed and sent using multiple different email marketing tools.
- Developed an in-house portal for staff to log into and request leave, open new jobs, book time into different departments, and complete various surveys (clients and staff).
Web and iOS Developer2011 - 2013Sharp Creative Agency
Technologies: C#, Cocos 2D, PHP
- Developed a complex back-end booking system for a modeling agency which allowed them to specify which models were at what job, using a drag and drop calendar.
- Worked on multiple iPhone and iPad e-books using C# and the Cocos 2D framework.
- Constructed an eCommerce site for booking transport to and from events.
- Maintained multiple sites the company had previously developed.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Jade Creative
- Added an x-cart eCommerce system to a pre-built website using IFrames.
- Setup up a functionality where one could upload a single file to multiple servers at one time.
- Worked on a complex back-end custom CMS using jQuery and Ajax. This also included sending SMS messages to specific numbers.
- Modified a full Ajax table with multiple complex sorting capabilities.
- Worked on a basic multi-page form using WordPress as the CMS and base for the site.