Salesforce Solution Architect2021 - PRESENTSimplus, an Infosys Company
Technologies: Salesforce, CloudSense, Apex Classes, Bitbucket, HTML, Lightning Communities, Lightning Components
- Redesigned a product solution using Salesforce. Collaborated closely with the business analysts (BA) and subject matter experts (SME) to understand business requirements. Worked with architects from other value chains to design integration patterns.
- Maximized the use of existing patterns or extended the model to meet IoT requirements. Designed the user journey using Salesforce for IoT, similar to the other journeys requiring no end-user training.
- Documented and provided a detailed design to my team of offshore developers. Oversaw and worked closely with them to get it to production.
Salesforce Tech Lead2020 - 2021Sensis
- Headed the team and helped them upskill as a tech lead with experience in Lightning Web Components (LWC). Assigned the pages to the team to transform Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Led the offshore team of 13 to 15 developers to assess the Visualforce pages before transforming them. Transformed over 200 Visualforce pages in six months. Worked with testers to help them create test cases for the Lightning version.
- Collaborated with the BAs and SMEs to agree on additional steps regarding the transformation of over 200 Lightning web components. Upskilled the offshore team.
Senior Salesforce Developer2020 - 2020Smartapps
- Built a solution using LWC that allowed managers to store, group, and traverse the question metadata. It can run a wizard for phone operators to create inquiries and send email or SMS configurations.
- Collaborated closely with the architect to understand the requirements and solutions. Developed LWC components based on the approved wireframes and exposed an LWC component on the public website.
- Built an integration with Google Calendar, which saved users from toggling between screens and validating before saving to avoid an overlapping booking.
Salesforce Solution Architect2017 - 2020NTT Data
- Collaborated with the BAs and SMEs to gather the requirements and prepare a Salesforce solution. Designed an API solution in close collaboration with a Sitecore architect.
- Managed the registration for the courses and generated reports. Saved the company's time and achieved data accuracy by allowing clients to register online or call in.
- Assisted the Scribe team in data migration from the legacy system to Salesforce. Helped design the algorithm in Scribe to ensure the data were prepared for Salesforce design and Salesforce limits were respected.
Salesforce Developer2016 - 2017Oliver Hume Corporation
Technologies: Salesforce Apex, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce API, Apex Classes, Repository Management, Salesforce Community, CSS, HTML
- Improved the custom Visualforce pages that were not user-friendly, and their implementation had too many exceptions. Integrated them with the website to display the Salesforce details.
- Collaborated closely with end-users to understand the Visualforce business context before suggesting improvements and enhancements. Improved the code coverage and uplifted the code quality, which was not modular in nature.
- Worked with the end-users and marketing team to ensure the data quality was improved before exposing details on the website. Designed the APIs to show the data on the public website and, thus, saved users' time by avoiding duplicate content writing.
Salesforce Developer2014 - 2016CGU Insurance
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce API, Salesforce Apex, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Apex Classes, CSS, HTML
- Worked in the BAU team to resolve bugs raised by end-users. Collaborated with the BAs and SMEs to find the cause for and understand the steps to reproduce software bugs.
- Analyzed the cause for the bugs and updated Jira with the researched information to resolve it.
- Got the solution verified by the team leader and coordinated with the project teams before applying the fix and deploying it to production to avoid overlapping.