Verified Expert in Engineering
Haris is a full-stack web programmer specializing in front-end technologies. He has five years of experience working mainly with React and TypeScript. With a keen eye for detail, he excels in writing clean and performant code and efficiently solving complex problems. Haris loves working in cross-functional, multicultural teams, inspiring and being inspired by others.
MacOS, Agile Software Development, Jira, Asana, Scrum, Kanban, Confluence, Slack, Skype, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is the Rabbit Care customer portal, which is entirely functional and has 20,000 active users.
React Full-stack Developer
- Developed multiple React apps using Turbo monorepo.
- Created a UI library using React and Tailwind CSS.
- Integrated a GraphQL API using React Apollo query. Fetched user information through the Amazon Cognito API.
- Implemented Storybook to preview different use cases of UI components.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked with the product manager and stakeholders to gather feature details.
- Launched a B2C dashboard (using Angular and TypeScript) that helps merchants manage their products and campaigns.
- Implemented componentization in Angular for clean code.
- Developed an app where admins and managers can manage worldwide AI regulations and map them to requirements.
- Used Next.js and React Query to improve the client-side caching and optimize the application's performance.
- Implemented test cases on the front end to cover general use cases and maintain code coverage of at least 80% using Jest and the React Testing Library.
- Converted Figma designs into pixel-perfect React components using Tailwind CSS.
- Developed the front end of the event management and survey service that integrates the TAMM Abu Dhabi government services website, a single stop for all government services and journeys.
- Built many React components from scratch, such as the button, step wizard, and modal.
- Increased the unit test coverage from 45% to 65% using Jest and the React Testing Library.
- Collaborated with an international team of engineers and product managers.
- Developed the Dematrading Hub, where users can create wallets and bots and use bots to buy and sell crypto coins.
- Integrated third-party APIs and learned how to monitor dependencies and avoid failures.
- Refactored the code to improve its readability and increased test coverage by 70%.
- Contributed to multiple projects, including BrandCloud, which focused on social media analytics; Action for Society, a social awareness application; and FEBYS, a multi-vendor eCommerce marketplace.
- Worked with the latest React features, such as Hooks and the Redux Toolkit.
- Optimized React code using React Developer Tools for better performance.
- Learned to create reusable components using Storybook.
- Designed, developed, and maintained server-side modules using Python, the Google App Engine, and React for front-end interfaces.
- Improved the existing code performance by changing underlying data structures.
- Communicated, collaborated, and helped clients integrate various product modules into their systems.
- Learned how to build complex React components efficiently.
- Explored how to reduce time and space complexity by improving the underlying logic and algorithm.
C-Thru-AI Admin Dashboard
Rabbit Care Customer Portalhttps://portal.rabbitcare.com/en
Action for Society
Redux, Tailwind CSS, Express.js, Jest, MUI (Material UI), Next.js, Bootstrap, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), NestJS, Ant Design, webapp2, AngularJS
React, Redux-query, Node.js, REST APIs, React Router, React Redux, Redux-Saga, Binance API, CCXT, jQuery, React DnD
GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, JSX, Redux Thunk, Jira, Asana, Slack, MongoDB Atlas, React Apollo, Auth0, Figma, Mongoose, Confluence, Skype, Amazon Cognito
Unit Testing, Refactoring, Microservices, Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum, REST, Agile Software Development, UI Design, Web UX Design, Management, UX Design, Kanban
MacOS, Linux, Docker, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
JSON, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQLi, Google Cloud, MySQL
ES6 Promises, Axios, RTK Query, React Testing Library, Enzyme, Bootstrap 4, React Hooks, Responsive Web Apps, Front-end, API Integration, Front-end Architecture, APIs, User Interface (UI), Pixel Perfect, Full-stack, Dashboards, Data Visualization, DOM, Architecture, Web Development, Crypto, Responsive UI, RESTful Microservices, Web UX, Communication, English, Web UI, Apollo Server, OAuth, Single-page Applications (SPA), Redux RTK, Design, Vite, NDB, React Query, Storybook, Amazon Cognito User Pools, Monorepos
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology - Topi, Pakistan
React (Basic) Certificate