Solidity Developer in Indianapolis, IN, United States
Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTTorchlite
Technologies: Nodejs React Postgres Redis Docker
- I created a REST API for our backend with express. This includes creating postgres database migrations, creating models in our ORM and exposing the REST endpoints.
- As a full stack engineer I built many web pages in react from the designs given by our design firm. Some examples are search screens, listing screens with infinite scroll, settings pages, landing pages etc.
- I implemented Oauth2 and access control to the REST API.
- I created a webSocket server for live data from our API to client side applications.
- I worked out of Jira with my team using agile workflows.
- Pool Miner (Development)https://www.poolminer.io
I created and host a cryptocurrency mining pool. This includes hosting full nodes, mining pool server, and a custom front-end.
- IPFS Git Remote (Development)https://github.com/hbeckeri/git-remote-glfs
The idea of this project was to create a git remote over IPFS. I would use smart contracts to track the IPFS hashes. This would be the basis of a decentralized GitHub. I never completed this project, but it is something that I'd like to revisit.
FrameworksExpress.js, Draft.js, OAuth 2, Material-UI
Libraries/APIsWeb3.js, React-JSS, Trello API, Stripe API, Twitter API, Facebook API, Slack API, Coinbase API, Google APIs, GDAX API, React Router, Passport.js, Lodash, Moment.js, React, Node.js, Apiary API, jQuery
ToolsJSS, Webpack 3, Webpack, Trello, Vim Text Editor, Slack, GitHub, Git, cURL Command Line Tool, NPM, Metamask, Remix IDE, InVision, Jira
PlatformsHeroku, OS X, DigitalOcean, Ethereum, Linux, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
StorageJSON, PostgreSQL, Redis, PSQL
OtherRPC, Bitcoind, Axios, HTTP, ESLint, Postmark, Bitcoin, Data Migration, Access Control, Grep, SSH, VPNs, Cryptocurrency APIs, Blowfish, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Mining Pools
- Bachelors in Science in Computer Science2014 - 2018Purdue University - West Lafayette