Web Developer2015 - 2015JDL Football Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), CSS, Bootstrap, AWS SimpleDB, AWS, Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API
- Created an application so league coaches could manage their team rosters and the league's unique game roster scheme.
- Migrated a single user Windows desktop product to a multi-tenant SaaS application, hosted in Amazon Web Services and used by multiple JDL franchises.
- Created a framework to fully automate the web services and data repositories testing.
- Implemented a custom LINQ query provider to support data storage and retrieval in Amazon SimpleDB.
- Monitored and supported the application throughout the league's season.
Director of Product Planning and Development2006 - 2015LexisNexis
Technologies: OCR, Text Retrieval, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Delphi, C#
- Led the product design, development, and business strategy for the CaseMap Suite for litigators.
- Headed the product development, quality assurance, project management, and business analyst teams.
- Achieved over 50 legal industry awards for products in the CaseMap Suite.
- Drove consistent year-over-year business growth.
- Ensured that products earned high Net Promoter Scores (NPS), averaging in the 30s and 40s.
- Spearheaded Agile SCRUM adoption in the LexisNexis Litigation Services business units.
Vice President of Product Development1996 - 2006CaseSoft, Ltd.
Technologies: InterBase, Microsoft Access, COM, Delphi
- Developed all five products in the CaseMap Suite on my own from the group up.
- Oversaw product design, development, testing, and deployment to over 60,000 users worldwide.
- Invented two new categories of software in the legal litigation field.
- Created products that have been used in several high profile cases, including the International War Crimes Tribunals for Bosnia, Rwanda, and Cambodia, Bush v. Gore (2000 U.S. presidential election), and U.S. v Phillip Morris (U.S. tobacco litigation).
First Lieutenant, Military Intelligence Officer1994 - 1996United States Army
- Worked as the Executive Officer (second in command) for an Analysis and Control Element Company with over 100 soldiers.
- Served as Platoon Leader for a deployable network operations center.
- Held a Top Secret (TSSCI) security clearance.
- Rated in top three of over 18 lieutenants in battalion.
- Graduated with honors from the Military Intelligence Officer's Basic Course.