Verified Expert in Engineering
Harry has over 18 years of experience in developing applications, which have won dozens of industry awards. He develops using the .NET platform, Windows native API (Win32/COM), and the AngularJS framework. In the past, he has implemented the full software development life cycle as a solo developer inside a successful start up and as a director inside a large multinational corporation with distributed teams across the U.S. and offshore.
Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...product I've created was CaseMap, which is used by tens of thousands of litigation professionals to capture, organize, and share their legal case knowledge.
JDL Football Inc.
- Created an application so league coaches could manage their team rosters and the league's unique game roster scheme.
- Migrated a single user Windows desktop product to a multi-tenant SaaS application, hosted in Amazon Web Services and used by multiple JDL franchises.
- Created a framework to fully automate the web services and data repositories testing.
- Implemented a custom LINQ query provider to support data storage and retrieval in Amazon SimpleDB.
- Monitored and supported the application throughout the league's season.
Director of Product Planning and Development
- Led the product design, development, and business strategy for the CaseMap Suite for litigators.
- Headed the product development, quality assurance, project management, and business analyst teams.
- Achieved over 50 legal industry awards for products in the CaseMap Suite.
- Drove consistent year-over-year business growth.
- Ensured that products earned high Net Promoter Scores (NPS), averaging in the 30s and 40s.
- Spearheaded Agile SCRUM adoption in the LexisNexis Litigation Services business units.
Vice President of Product Development
- Developed all five products in the CaseMap Suite on my own from the group up.
- Oversaw product design, development, testing, and deployment to over 60,000 users worldwide.
- Invented two new categories of software in the legal litigation field.
- Created products that have been used in several high profile cases, including the International War Crimes Tribunals for Bosnia, Rwanda, and Cambodia, Bush v. Gore (2000 U.S. presidential election), and U.S. v Phillip Morris (U.S. tobacco litigation).
First Lieutenant, Military Intelligence Officer
United States Army
- Worked as the Executive Officer (second in command) for an Analysis and Control Element Company with over 100 soldiers.
- Served as Platoon Leader for a deployable network operations center.
- Held a Top Secret (TSSCI) security clearance.
- Rated in top three of over 18 lieutenants in battalion.
- Graduated with honors from the Military Intelligence Officer's Basic Course.
JDL Football Managerhttp://manager.jdlfootball.com
ASP.NET Web API, .NET, NUnit, Entity, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Identity, AngularJS, Bootstrap
Moq, Office API
Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, NPM, NuGet, Visual Studio
Software Testing, Acceptance Testing, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, REST, Agile Software Development, Test-driven Development (TDD), Scrum, Model View Controller (MVC), Pair Programming, Text Retrieval
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Win32, Windows, Amazon EC2
InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server, AWS SimpleDB
Optimization, Leadership, Product Management, Product Ownership, Agile Software Testing, Quality Assurance (QA), Integration Testing, COM, User Stories, OCR
Bachelor's of Science Degree in Computer Science
University of Central Florida - Orlando, Florida