Verified Expert in Engineering
Skype, Slack, Trello, Asana, Jira, Bitbucket, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux
The most amazing...
...things I've developed are responsive front-end UIs, back-end API endpoints, and third-party integrations.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed a supply chain management platform dashboard.
- Worked on purchase order item management, audit trail management, and status tracking.
- Worked with UI/UX designers to add new design implementation.
- Refactored legacy front and back-end code in React and Node.js.
- Worked closely with graphic UI/UX designers to translate their wireframes into pixel-perfect, responsive components and pages.
- Wrote the front-end UI/UX automation and unit testing with Jest and Cypress.
- Worked on Oracle integrations for multiple protocols like Uniswap and Chainlink.
- Wrote smart contracts for decentralized finance strategies like borrowing and lending on multi-chain support for BSC, Polygon, and Moonbeam.
- Integrated a liquidator provider for multiple decentralized finance protocols with ERC-4626.
- Created tests for smart contracts with Foundry based on forked mainnet environments.
- Implemented the script for upgradeable smart contracts and deployed it into multiple networks.
Senior Front-end Engineer
- Designed the front-end architecture and solutions, improved the front-end UI/UX performance, and provided technical solutions for products.
- Worked with UI/UX designers and built pixel-perfect, responsive, and smart UI/UX implementation with React.
- Built a front-end components library with React and Storybook, writing unit and E2E tests with Jest and Cypress.
- Built a data analytical dashboard, displaying sales data for customers and breeders with D3.js.
- Added a Google Map view in the puppy search view and customized the Google Map view and chat integration with SendBird.
- Attended product meetings to discuss business directions and UI/UX feature discussions with designers.
- Collaborated with back-end developers to consume APIs and wrote GraphQL queries and mutations on GraphQL endpoints.
- Mentored and onboarded junior front-end developers, reviewing PRs for other developers.
- Built sophisticated, smart contracts like staking marketplace offers, troubleshot production issues, contributed to gas fee optimization, and deployed them into the Ethereum mainnet.
- Migrated smart contracts from Ethereum to Polygon and existing assets (NFTs, offers, and collections) to newly deployed contracts on Polygon.
- Performed a Web3 integration with the smart contracts on Next.js.
- Built subgraph endpoints to interact with smart contract-triggered events and deployed them into the graph protocol.
- Worked closely with other protocols like Rarible, Aave, and Compound.
- Built front-end UI/UX pages with Next.js and React with Tailwind CSS and styled components from the Figma design.
- Built back-end Node.js services for a basic front-end integration hosted on AWS Lambda.
- Collaborated with back-end developers in the two-week sprint.
- Cooperated with Sonata admin and Symfony components for building and updating the back office site.
- Wrote unit test cases for the admin classes with PHP Phake.
Music Getaways LLC
- Built front-end ads pages with Nuxt.js and Tailwind CSS.
- Added models and data into Contentful and showed them on front-end pages.
- Integrated Mailchimp subscription for various audiences.
- Integrated a pixel-perfect and responsive UI/UX based on an Invision design.
- Developed CMS components (editable) based on React and Next.js.
- Troubleshot existing errors and added new features.
- Communicated with the front and back end through GraphQL endpoints.
- Handled global state management with Redux (Redux Toolkit).
Mountain Internet Group, LLC
- Updated front-end UI components and troubleshooting.
- Fixed production issues and added new features to production.
- Updated legacy back-end code and crawler logic on a microservice.
- Supported building pixel-perfect front-end UIs with React.
- Implemented an online real-time chat with SendBird.
- Wrote back-end API endpoints with Node.js and AWS integration, notably S3.
- Worked with PostgreSQL as a DB using Objection and knex.
- Used Jira for issue tracking and Slack for communication.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Built, designed, and implemented high-volume, high-scale responsive web front ends, web APIs, and data analytics solutions in the cloud.
- Cooperated with the back-end team in their development of RESTful APIs.
- Built user interfaces for a re-imagined user experience using React and Node.js.
- Implemented a pixel-perfect, responsive, and smart front-end UI.
- Contributed to the development of our next-generation SaaS products.
LTI Trucking Services
- Coordinated with customer support to respond quickly to issues for users and solve those in a permanent and scalable way.
- Provided input to business analysts and system analysts during the requirements-gathering stage.
- Tested code using various techniques, including manual and automated unit tests, functional testing, and regression tests.
- Maintained code integrity, branches, and migration within source control.
- Took the initiative and developed approaches and solutions to software problems.
- Developed specifications and designs for complex applications and maintained complex existing applications.
- Collaborated with other team members on production issues.
- Built APIs and data delivery mechanisms for applications such as dashboards, mobile apps, and third-party integrations.
- Collaborated with product managers using Agile methodologies to deliver high-quality products on time.
Smile Direct Clubhttps://smiledirectclub.com/
MUI (Material UI), Serverless Framework, ASP.NET, Laravel, Symfony, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Cypress, Angular, Express.js, Redux, Vuetify, Jest, .NET, .NET Core, Spring Boot, Django, Flask, Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, Electron
React, Node.js, Vue, jQuery, Vuex, Redux-Saga, Reactstrap, Formik, React Router, D3.js, RxJS, Backbone.js, Antd, Chai, Web3.js, MobX, ApexCharts.js, Google Maps, Google Maps API, Reactor, Auth0 API, Auth0 Management API v2
CircleCI, NPM, Vue CLI, Angular CLI, Sublime Text 3, Atom, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Asana, Trello, Redux Thunk, Solr, Mocha, Slack, Skype, Mailchimp, GitHub, Jenkins, VirtualBox, React Apollo
Serverless Architecture, Unit Testing, Microservices, Microservices Architecture, Test-driven Development (TDD), DRY, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, MacOS, Ubuntu Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Linux, Heroku, Firebase, Blockchain, Ethereum, Contentful
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Hasura
Serverless, Gatsby, Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, APIs, Axios, Web 3.0, API Integration, Ubuntu Server, Enzyme, Web Crawlers, CI/CD Pipelines, Headless CMS, InVision App, Sonata, Polygon, Subgraph, Ethers.js, Hardhat, Styled-components, Chakra UI, Storybook, Apollo, Software, Computer Science
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
Osaka University - Osaka, Japan