Verified Expert in Engineering
Hasmukh is a software engineer with over six years of experience in the development and maintenance of software. In 2016, he began focusing on providing various Salesforce-related services—such as analysis, customization, development, implementation, system integration, and support—to help businesses to achieve their goals.
Scratch, Command-line Interface (CLI), Salesforce, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is a Salesforce app for automatic time tracking of assigned tasks to team members in an organization.
Salesforce Developer and Administrator
Other Freelance Work
- Designed, implemented, and configured Salesforce systems for many different unique requirements.
- Developed Apex triggers, custom controllers, test classes, Batch Apex, Lightning components, and more using Salesforce coding best practices.
- Integrated Salesforce with other systems using Salesforce APIs as well as implementing OAuth to connect with Salesforce.
- Built custom application and implement automation around the application using formulas, validations, workflows, process builders, and flows.
- Configured the sharing and permission settings to allow appropriate access to specific groups of users in the system.
- Deployed code from sandbox to production and between different organizations using Salesforce CLI.
- Developed a time-tracking application for the internal employees of Agteksol.
- Developed custom CPQ features for applying custom discounts and markups on product prices.
- Created a customer community portal for helping customers to create cases in Salesforce.
- Integrated Salesforce with external system using Salesforce APIs.
- Developed Lightning Web components for the Salesforce Community and implemented them on a community page.
- Developed Apex triggers, workflows, process builder, flows, and other Salesforce custom functionalities using Salesforce coding best practices.
- Implemented security around the application using standard sharing and Apex sharing.
- Provided production support and on-call support of a high-frequency application (rate management system) responsible for the changes in the rental rates on Dollar.com; also acknowledged and worked on all application incidents.
- Participated in application enhancements, estimated work, and analyzed the impact with the project manager and the client. Performed unit testing and code reviews for enhancements of the application.
- Performed code enhancements for more than 100 SQL stored procedures. Assisted in application server patching activities.
Time Tracking Aplication
• The application is used to calculate the estimated and actual time taken by the employees to complete the tasks assigned to them.
• The application helped in knowing the capacity and the velocity of a team member.
Custom CPQ Features
• Created a custom discount and mark up feature at the account and product level.
• Created a custom quote page for the products selected.
• Integrated the application with an external accounting system.
• Integrated Salesforce and Google Calendar to send events from Salesforce to Google Calendar.
• Used single sign-in and named credentials for authentication and authorization.
Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce SOAP API
Salesforce Dataloader, Process Builder, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce DX, Batch Apex, Salesforce CPQ, Git, Flow
Windows, Salesforce, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Integration, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Authentication, Authorization, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Customization, Salesforce.com Administration, Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards, Workbench, Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, Workflow, Approval, Aura, Salesforce Command Line Interface (CLI), Command-line Interface (CLI), Salesforce Service Cloud
Microsoft SQL Server
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Saurashtra University - Rajkot, India
High School Diploma in Mathematics
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board - Surat, India
Salesforce Platform Developer 1
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring