Technical Leader for Java Microservices
2022 - 2023
- Developed microservices to manage seizures in Salesforce, and also batches to process files to automatically create seizures.
- Used TDD, then ATDD, and deployed and managed the development team. Validated the pull request in Bitbucket and did code reviews.
- Processed large files to publish events to inform other microservices.
Technologies: Agile, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Spring Microservice, Architecture, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, PostgreSQL, Open-source Software, Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines, Spring Batch, APIs, REST APIs, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Test-driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test-driven Development (ATDD), TypeScript, React
Technical Java Hybris Lead
2021 - 2022
- Developed a website rollout for Canada in Hybris. Integrated a new API to manage an address in a checkout page in addition to a delivery mode by calling a Metapack API. We also integrated new payments like WeChat Pay and Apple Pay.
- Used Microsoft Azure cloud services to manage our backlog and pipelines.
- Set up a new order management system called Fluent.
Technologies: SAP Hybris, Java, Apache Kafka, Spring, Azure, Spring Boot, Agile, Spring Core, REST APIs, Fluent API, Scrum, SAP Commerce Cloud, Web Services, HTML, CSS, SQL
Technical Lead of Java Hybris, Microservices, and Headless Architecture
2019 - 2021
- Headed a project as a technical lead and assisted a business team in explaining the need for technical design.
- Used Jira to track user stories and manage the backlog.
- Set up a new account creation process with a new user experience.
Technologies: Java, SAP Hybris, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, APIs, Agile, Spring Core, REST APIs, Scrum, SAP Commerce Cloud, Web Services, CSS, HTML, SQL
Technical Hybris and Jakarta EE Lead
2018 - 2019
- Opened a new website to integrate Italian Bazaarvoice and manage the product review. Exposed the product to the marketplaces such as La Redoute and Zalando: customized the back office, Customer Service cockpit, and Report Cockpit. This project is for the client Camaieu, a French retail clothing company that manufactures and sells its own collections of women's clothing.
- Used Jira in order to manage the backlog and user stories.
- Worked on modules in hybris such as data modeling, ImpEx, and sync. Contributed to the Bazaarvoice integration. Handled caching and performance (Gatling).
Technologies: JEE, Java, Spring, SAP Hybris, Apache Maven, Ant
Technical Java Hybris Lead
2018 - 2019
- Migrated the SAP Hybris customer to Salesforce and exported data from Hybrid to Salesforce. Also, used OAuth 2.0 to get customer info from Salesforce and designed a microservice architecture and micro-frontend.
- Was part of the core development team and involved in requirement analysis, design, coding, and testing of the new modules. Took responsibility for writing a new modular framework to fit in the existing one. Consumed an API Salesforce: RestTemplate and OAuth 2.0 (JWT).
- Exported customer data from Hybris to Salesforce in order to centralize customers in Salesforce.
Technologies: OAuth 2, Spring, SAP Hybris, Spring Batch, Java, Spring Microservice, APIs, Gravitee
Technical Leader Java Hybris
2017 - 2018
- Served as part of the core development team. Managed multiple sites and their rollout and migrated HTTP to HTTPS. Fixed bugs and improvements.
- Used Jira to track and manage backlogs and user stories.
- Performed code review and JUnit tests. Estimated tasks and applied clean code practices.
Technologies: Java, JSP, Spring, SAP Hybris
Technical Leader Jakarta EE
2016 - 2017
- Developed an application to manage queues in the Orange store in France.
- Used Jira to track tasks and manage backlogs.
- Reviewed code and JUnit tests. Estimated tasks. Enhanced Java applications using applicable design patterns and played the role of a technical lead.
Technologies: Java, REST, REST APIs, Spring Microservice, Jenkins, Spring Batch, Postman
Senior Hybris Developer
2016 - 2016
- Contributed to an eCommerce B2C website selling all books and CDs.
- Used Jira in order to track and manage the backlog and user stories.
- Reviewed code and did JUnit tests. Fixed bugs and improvements. Estimated tasks.
Technologies: Fredhopper, Java, Spring, SAP Hybris, Apache Maven, Ant
Java Hybris Expert
2014 - 2016
GFI : Groupe français d'Informatique
- Participate in multiple Hybris B2C and B2B projects, such as Conforama and La Poste.
- Used Jira to manage and track our backlog and user stories.
- Helped the team grow and delivered some Hybris training.
Technologies: JSP, Java, SAP Hybris, Apache Maven, APIs, REST, Web, Web Services
2012 - 2014
- Participated in multiple Hybris projects as a developer.
- Used Jira to manage and track the backlog and user stories.
- Participated in all steps of the project, from scratch to the market.
Technologies: Java, Angular, SAP Hybris, Web Services, Apache Maven, Ant, JSP, Spring, Spring Security, Spring Core