- Core DeveloperBlockchain R&D Hub2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: C++, Blockchain, Cmake, Qt
- Provided file compression/enryption.
- Created a file transfer client using IPFS and torrent protocols.
- Worked in Qt.
- FounderAngry Marmot2012 - 2017
- Created cross-platform apps and games using Corona SDK.
- Made a currency trading platform using C++.
- Created an ad plugin for Corona SDK Enterprise.
- Made a small web application for icon generation.
- Created Wazzlex online multiplayer game.
- Built Corona Ambassador.
- PhoneGap/Cordova DeveloperDigital Ink Technologies, Inc. (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Cordova, PhoneGap
- Recovered scripts from a compiled project.
- Set up the new project.
- Updated the PhoneGap version of the existing project.
- Moved old scripts to the new PhoneGap version and updated libs.
- Uploaded the app to Google Play Store and App Store.
- Full-stack iOS DeveloperNebula Consultancy (via Toptal)2015 - 2016
Technologies: Corona SDK, Lua
- Took complete change of the UI.
- Added support of new endpoints.
- Changed all webviews to native objects.
- Submitted the app to the Google Play and App stores.
- Built a dynamic design based on user-selectable font size.
- iOS DeveloperOxixo Private, Ltd. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Created a new app with PhoneGap.
- Integrated IAP PhoneGap plugin.
- Created IAP subscription products.
- Built In App purchase server side verification.
- Debugged and fixed the existing plugin.
- Front-end DeveloperBatabing (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Created UI for a PhoneGap app.
- Built back-end communication.
- Integrated PubNub/Push.
- Conducted tests.
- Deployed the app to the Google Play and App Stores.
- Senior EngineerHubCulture (via Toptal)2014 - 2015
- Supported existing PHP-based web services.
- Implemented FIX trading with LMAX.
- Developed front-end features using HTML and jQuery.
- Cleaned up and updated existing code.
- Migrated the MongoDB database to a new server.
- Senior EngineerMagic Works, LLC2008 - 2012
- Supported and improved the existing trading platform.
- Developed a framework for adding new trading algorithms to the platform.
- Developed a tool to allow for estimation of profit margins for a high frequency algorithm; required less market data and trading simulation than previous solutions. Later, added functionality to debug and tune trading algorithms.
- Contributed to the construction of a new high-frequency trading platform with low-latency data transfer mechanism between CPUs. Used it to process stock tick data from all US venues on single machine.
- Created an HTTP server in our trading platform with web user-interface to allow for remote monitoring and control of trading.
- Created a cross-platform build system for trading tool using SCons.
- Software EngineerMentor Graphics2005 - 2008
Technologies: C++, TCL/Tk, Linux
- Supported parallelization scripts written in TCL/Tk using LSF and Sun Grid.
- Supported DB export (using GDSII, XML, and Binary) and import (using GDSII, LEF, DEF, XML, Binary, and OpenAccess).
- Wrote a chip-design partitioning program used to split the chip design into almost equal parts for distributed processing.
- Extended DB accessibility to multiple computers to allow for distributed processing.
- Integrated a company tool into Virtuoso chip design environment.