Co-founder2014 - 2017Nirby
Technologies: Java, AngularJS, Ionic (for Android and iOS mobile development) Maven, Gulp, Grunt, Apache2, Spring, Hibernate, MongoDB, Git, SVN, JBoss, Tomcat, Jenkins, HTML5, CSS3 (LESS, Sass), REST Web Services, Node (NPM)
- Conducted market studies.
- Defined the UI/UX of the application.
- Studied and chose the technical architecture of the project.
- Concepted and developed the web and mobile (Android and iOS) applications.
- Put the development, testing, and production infrastructure in place.
- Handled the release of the web application and the mobile applications on different stores.
IT - Consulting Engineer2012 - 2015Natixis Bank
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, AngularJS, SEAM/JSF, Hibernate, SQL, HQL, WebSphere, Grunt, Bower, Dimension, Git, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, Sass, Lotus Notes, Service Now, Quality Center, WebStorm, REST Web Services
- Developed dynamic websites from front-end, back-end, and batches to database.
- Wrote functional and technical specifications matching the client’s needs.
- Estimated costs.
- Conducted testing.
- Monitored and managed production.
- Handled releases.
- Assisted the client to define his needs.
- Corrected anomalies.
Intern2012 - 2012Toulouse 1 Capitole University
Technologies: Java, Maven, NetBeans
- Supervised and participated in the conceptualization of an activity-coordination-models discovery software (workflow mining).
- Wrote general and detailed functional specifications.
- Worked on algorithm optimization and implementation.
- Developed applications.
- Conducted tests.
IT - Consulting Engineer2012 - 2012European Central Bank
Technologies: Java, JSF, Site Central (Jamaïque Framework), WebSphere, Eclipse-RSA
- Helped the client finalize functional specifications.
- Monitored development.
- Developed the main features.
- Provided remote assistance for the website's release.
Intern2011 - 2011ST Informatique Services
Technologies: Java Swing, Maven, GWT
- Restructured an artificial intelligence project (a desktop application).
- Optimized the project's performance.
- Added features to the application.
- Edited the user interface.
- Created a new GWT-J2EE project allowing the use of the application from a browser/internet.