Co-founder2014 - 2017Nirby
Technologies: NPM, Maven, iOS, Android, Ionic, RESTful Web Services, Less, CSS3, Sass, HTML5, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Subversion (SVN), Git, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring, Apache2, Grunt, Gulp.js, AngularJS, Java
- Conducted market studies.
- Defined the UI/UX of the application.
- Studied and chose the technical architecture of the project.
- Concepted and developed the web and mobile (Android and iOS) applications.
- Put the development, testing, and production infrastructure in place.
- Handled the release of the web application and the mobile applications on different stores.
IT - Consulting Engineer2012 - 2015Natixis Bank
Technologies: Hibernate Query Language (HQL), JSF, Seam, RESTful Web Services, WebStorm, HP Quality Center (QC), Lotus Notes, Sass, CSS, HTML, PL/SQL, Git, Bower, Grunt, WebSphere, SQL, Hibernate, AngularJS, Spring, Core Java (J2EE), Java
- Developed dynamic websites from front-end, back-end, and batches to database.
- Wrote functional and technical specifications matching the client’s needs.
- Estimated costs.
- Conducted testing.
- Monitored and managed production.
- Handled releases.
- Assisted the client to define his needs.
- Corrected anomalies.
Intern2012 - 2012Toulouse 1 Capitole University
Technologies: NetBeans, Maven, Java
- Supervised and participated in the conceptualization of an activity-coordination-models discovery software (workflow mining).
- Wrote general and detailed functional specifications.
- Worked on algorithm optimization and implementation.
- Developed applications.
- Conducted tests.
IT - Consulting Engineer2012 - 2012European Central Bank
Technologies: Eclipse IDE, WebSphere, JSF, Java
- Helped the client finalize functional specifications.
- Monitored development.
- Developed the main features.
- Provided remote assistance for the website's release.
Intern2011 - 2011ST Informatique Services
Technologies: GWT, Maven, Swing, Java
- Restructured an artificial intelligence project (a desktop application).
- Optimized the project's performance.
- Added features to the application.
- Edited the user interface.
- Created a new GWT-J2EE project allowing the use of the application from a browser/internet.