Java Developer in Toulouse, France
Co-founder2014 - 2017Nirby
Technologies: Java, AngularJS, Ionic (for Android and iOS mobile development) Maven, Gulp, Grunt, Apache2, Spring, Hibernate, MongoDB, Git, SVN, JBoss, Tomcat, Jenkins, HTML5, CSS3 (LESS, Sass), REST Web Services, Node (NPM)
- Conducted market studies.
- Defined the UI/UX of the application.
- Studied and chose the technical architecture of the project.
- Concepted and developed the web and mobile (Android and iOS) applications.
- Put the development, testing, and production infrastructure in place.
- Handled the release of the web application and the mobile applications on different stores.
IT - Consulting Engineer2012 - 2015Natixis Bank
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, AngularJS, SEAM/JSF, Hibernate, SQL, HQL, WebSphere, Grunt, Bower, Dimension, Git, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, Sass, Lotus Notes, Service Now, Quality Center, WebStorm, REST Web Services
- Developed dynamic websites from front-end, back-end, and batches to database.
- Wrote functional and technical specifications matching the client’s needs.
- Estimated costs.
- Conducted testing.
- Monitored and managed production.
- Handled releases.
- Assisted the client to define his needs.
- Corrected anomalies.
Intern2012 - 2012Toulouse 1 Capitole University
Technologies: Java, Maven, NetBeans
- Supervised and participated in the conceptualization of an activity-coordination-models discovery software (workflow mining).
- Wrote general and detailed functional specifications.
- Worked on algorithm optimization and implementation.
- Developed applications.
- Conducted tests.
IT - Consulting Engineer2012 - 2012European Central Bank
Technologies: Java, JSF, Site Central (Jamaïque Framework), WebSphere, Eclipse-RSA
- Helped the client finalize functional specifications.
- Monitored development.
- Developed the main features.
- Provided remote assistance for the website's release.
Intern2011 - 2011ST Informatique Services
Technologies: Java Swing, Maven, GWT
- Restructured an artificial intelligence project (a desktop application).
- Optimized the project's performance.
- Added features to the application.
- Edited the user interface.
- Created a new GWT-J2EE project allowing the use of the application from a browser/internet.
- Nirby (Other amazing things)
I co-founded Nirby, a free community platform for users to discover and interact with local events and offers, which are displayed to them based on their desires and nearby opportunities. The experience is made richer by real-time exchanges between community members enabled by Nirby.
• Study the market
• Set specifications
• Create the UI/UX
• Study and choose technical architecture
• Develop the mobile and web applications
• Put the development, testing, and production infrastructure in place
• Handle the release of the web and mobile applications on different stores
• Handle website SEO
• Implement Google analytics.
- Titre Cado for Natixis Bank (Development)https://www.cadostore.com/particulier
An eCommerce site where people and companies buy gift cards that can be used at partner stores and sites.
• Help the client finalize the website's specifications
• Develop the main command screens (new card command creation, list of command handling) from the front-end to the back-end (including database and REST web services)
• Develop some cross-site components like carousels and Google Maps implementation
• Cross-test the application
• Help with the website's production release
- PostONs (Development)
I created the PostONs mobile application to test the new--at the time—Ionic material. PostONs makes it easier to save and share the same text/image content on social applications (FB, Twitter, SMS, etc.). It took three days from idea to release on the Play Store.
Tech stack: Ionic, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 (Sass), Gulp, Bower
FrameworksJavaServer Pages (JSP), AngularJS, Ionic, JSF, Angular, TestNG, NativeScript, Selenium, Spring Boot, Jasmine, Seam, JUnit, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Mockito, Protractor, Hibernate, Android SDK, Swing, GWT, Titanium, React Native, .NET
ParadigmsMobile Development, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Agile Software Development, Functional Programming
PlatformsMacOS, Windows, Ubuntu, Unix, Java EE, NetBeans, Visual Studio Code, iOS, JBoss, WebSphere, Android, Firebase
StoragePL/SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Developer, Spring Data MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
OtherApps, Web Development, GlassFish, Angular Bootstrap
- Engineering diploma (Master’s equiv.) in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics2009 - 2012ENSEEIHT - École Nationale Supérieure d'Electrotechnique, d'Electronique, d'Informatique, d'Hydraulique et des Télécommunications - Toulouse, France
- Admission to French Engineering Grandes Écoles in Mathematics and Physics2007 - 2009IPEST - Tunis, Tunisia