Senior MuleSoft Developer/SME2019 - PRESENTPHSA (PROVINCIAL HEALTH SERVICES AUTHORITY)
Technologies: Jenkins, GitHub, RabbitMQ, Microsoft SQL Server, Anypoint Studio, MuleSoft
- Designed and built some of the complex integration requirements of the PHSA ERP integration project.
- Set up the MuleSoft runtime environment (hybrid architecture) for all environments (DEV, IST, STAGE, and PROD) for PHSA, which includes installing and setting up the on-premise runtime servers and configuring them with Anypoint platform.
- Implemented a generic "sync engine" application using Mule 4.2.1 for transferring batch data between multiple internal systems. The interfacing systems range from SQL databases, file systems, and a cloud-based ERP system (Unit4).
- Developed an event-based integration system using Mule and RabbitMQ messaging queues for near-realtime data integration from the cloud ERP system (Unit4) to the on-premise systems.
- Implemented a reusable parameterized CI/CD Jenkins pipeline setup for the MuleSoft code deployments on their on-premise mule runtime servers (ARM). The Jenkins pipeline integrates with the GitHub as well as the TFS version control system.
- Interacted with MuleSoft product support for raising and following up on product issues/tickets faced during the project execution.
MuleSoft Integration Developer (For Appnovation Inc)2018 - 2019STEMCELL, VANCOUVER CANADA
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Git, Jenkins, Salesforce, SAP, AWS, Anypoint Studio
- Designed and implemented an integration solution for integrating Stemcell’s SAP system with Salesforce using SAP BAPI connectors and SFDC connectors.
- Joined the project at a later (development stage) as a MuleSoft integration expert to help and expedite the implementation work. I completed their pending implementation in less than the planned time.
- Recommended a design that reuses APIs and streamlines the poll processing. providing benefits such as a single point of entry and interface for SAP outbound data-flow which facilitated easy tracking and management of data flows.
MuleSoft Architect/Senior Developer2017 - 2019Appnovation Inc.
Technologies: Mule Runtime Engine, MuleSoft
- Worked on MuleSoft based projects for various clients of Appnovation.
- Successfully implemented four projects for clients including Pfizer, Synopsys, and Stemcell.
- Helped the Appnovation team for internal proposal building activities and interviewing MuleSoft candidates.
MuleSoft Integration Developer (For Appnovation Inc)2018 - 2018PFIZER, USA
Technologies: Web Services, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Mule Runtime Engine
- Created a POC demonstrating feasibility of using MuleSoft for integration with Cvent for Pfizer who wanted to migrate from their current event management provider (Starcite) to a newly procured Cvent system.
- Successfully demonstrated the POC to the client, to help the client decide and go ahead with a production implementation of the integration solution.
- Worked with the client enterprise architect to design the MuleSoft based integration solution to facilitate all the requirements including creating, updating and searching Cvent meetings, adding, and removing attendees.
- Deployed the applications on Pfizer's Anypoint CloudHub account.
MuleSoft Integration Expert/Senior Developer (For Appnovation Inc)2017 - 2018SYNOPSYS, MOUNTAIN VIEW USA
Technologies: SAP, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, On-premise
- Created APIs to facilitate the retrieval of data from the client’s SAP system. The key focus was on improving the response time without compromising on the accuracy of data retrieval.
- Leveraged Mule in-memory caching to improve the response time. The new API resulted in reducing the API response time from 3+ seconds to 200 milliseconds.
- Implemented a custom cache invalidation mechanism in order to ensure accuracy and avoid stale data.
- Proposed and effectively implemented MuleSoft recommended API-led connectivity approach, creating multiple system and process APIs.
Mulesoft Integration Architect/Lead Developer (For Infosys Ltd)2016 - 2017HSBC BANK LONDON, UK
Technologies: Git, Jenkins, Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime Engine
- Designed and developed a MuleSoft-based integration service and platform that hosts bank-wide integration APIs and ESB services.
- Designed and created RAML specifications for REST APIs using MuleSoft API designer, and created Mule ESB flows utilizing various Mule connectors (database connectors, web service connectors, and others).
- Supported the deployment of the APIs and Mule ESB code on Mule Runtimes and API gateways using CI/CD pipelines. Was also responsible for unit tests (using MUnit) and supporting user acceptance tests post-build phases.
- Defined the integration approach and ensured that the standards and guidelines were followed during the design and build phases.
Senior Technology Architect (Middleware)2007 - 2017Infosys Ltd
Technologies: TIBCO, Blaze, IBM BPM, MuleSoft
- Worked on multiple integrations and BPM projects for various clients of Infosys.
- Handled remote integration solution deliveries as an offshore resident architect.
- Helped Infosys teams with internal proposal building activities and interviewing MuleSoft candidates.
Integration Architect/Lead Developer (For Infosys Ltd)2015 - 2016INNOVAPOST/PUROLATOR, MISSISAUGA, CANADA
Technologies: Continuous Integration (CI), Git, Jenkins, Mule Runtime Engine
- Designed and developed a Java REST and JMS based middleware integration solution for the client’s mobility system. The solution involved REST services that interact with various external systems such as SQL database systems, IBM MQ, and MessageSight.
- Contributed to the internal evaluation and PoC of Mulesoft API management for adherence to the requirements.
- Participated as a middleware integration architect for the project, working closely with the client architects from various external systems being integrated.
- Oversaw high level and detailed design of the middleware solution and finalized the functional design by liaising with business leads.
Offshore Integration Architect/Lead Developer (For Infosys Ltd)2014 - 2015MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION ONTARIO
Technologies: Java, Advance, BPM
- Worked on this project as an offshore (India) based BPM and integration architect, building integration solutions for the project's needs.
- Built proof of concepts to evaluate the feasibility of various integration approaches.
- Built and reviewed design artifacts developed by the offshore integration team members.
TIBCO Architect/Lead Developer (For Infosys Ltd)2011 - 2014CAREFIRST BALTIMORE, USA
Technologies: TIBCO BusinessWorks (BW)
- Worked as a resident offshore (India) based technology consultant and architect for this long-running TIBCO based integration projects for this healthcare customer (Carefirst) of Infosys.
- Managed estimation, architecture, and design of all new and ongoing integration requirements for the customer.
- Contributed as a core developer during critical situations, and mentored junior team members.
- Traveled to onsite (Baltimore USA) location multiple times during the project to liaise and work with the onsite client architects and developers.
- Tasked with code and design review to ensure the correctness and completeness of offshore deliverables and solution performance improvements.
Blaze Rules Specialist/Senior Developer (For Infosys Ltd)2009 - 2011HEALTHWAYS TENNESSEE, USA
Technologies: Java, Blaze
- Successfully implemented multiple business rule services using Sequential as well as Rete implementations to support the proprietary EMPRACE System.
- Implemented four new rule service applications to facilitate an easy to manage rules entry applications (RMA) in Blaze Advisor.
- Developed rule services on BLAZE 6.9 Java and hosted on the Glassfish server. The rule services used Oracle Coherence as a distributed cache management system.
- Exposed rule services as SOA web services for seamless integration with the external systems.
Senior Associate2004 - 2007Cognizant Ltd
Technologies: BPM, Java, webMethods
- Worked on projects for various clients of Cognizant.
- Contributed as the offshore (India) resident team lead for some of the clients of Cognizant, responsible for remote technology solution deliveries.
- Helped the Cognizant team with internal proposal building activities and interviewing candidates.
Senior Software Engineer2002 - 2004Accenture India Ltd
Technologies: BPM, HP TeamSite, Java
- Worked on Java projects for various clients of Accenture.
- Worked onsite as well as offshore as a Java developer for a couple of clients of Accenture.
- Helped the Accenture team with internal proposal building activities and interviewing candidates.