Cloud Architect | DevOps Engineering Lead | Product Owner2018 - PRESENTFirst Republic Bank
Technologies: Architecture, Cloud, Cloud Infrastructure, Databases, Authentication, AWS IAM, Encryption, Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Served as a key architect in the design, development, implementation of 216 Security Controls in AWS Cloud. (AWS Security Controls Framework).
- Successfully migrated the bank's CORE application from the deposits technologies team at TellerInsight into AWS Cloud. (FIS TellerInsight).
- Led a team to develop in-house AWS RDS Database activity monitoring to meet security controls requirements. (Apollo Database Activity Monitoring).
- Successfully deployed Trend Micro to replace Symantec and Carbon Black to over 4,000 servers in AWS Cloud estate and on-premise data centers. (Trend Micro Anti-Malware/IDS/IDP/Application Control).
- Architected and deployed Terraform Enterprise with high availability, disaster recovery, SSO authentication, multi-repo for the parallel deployment of infrastructure as code (IaC) in AWS Cloud. (Terraform Enterprise).
Cloud Architect and Pre-sales Solutions Architect2015 - 2018Oracle
Technologies: Architecture, Pre-sale, Post-sales, Leadership
- Awarded MVP Cloud Architect for North America Q2 FY18.
- Won $25+ million of business with key clients: Accellos, IQNavigator, Zoot, Scientific Technologies, TransZap, YesEnergy, PenscoTrust, SendGrid, WellTok, iCat, ICD, Axiom Health, Billing Platform, Group Voyager, and Cyracom.
- Led Oracle architecture and design whiteboard sessions with potential customers in person and WebEx. Designed high-level solutions and partner integration for multi-system, enterprise efforts, including AWS, Azure, and. Salesforce.
Architect, Co-founder2011 - 2015Roundleaf Inc.
Technologies: Architecture, Development, SQL, SugarCRM, Salesforce, Web Marketing, UI Design
- Architected, designed, and developed a partnership business portal to enhance collaboration of businesses working together, customer value, and bottom line.
- Designed and deployed a CRM workflow to enhance sales management and internal operations.
- Architected Salesforce marketing automation solutions to integrate with the website and SugarCRM.
- Managed multiple projects across groups as large as 30 members, and 12 worldwide contractors, responsible for all software solutions development and deployment.
- Conceptualized, architected, designed, and deployed a CRM system that tracked progress and automated daily business operations.
Senior Professional Technical Consultant2008 - 2009Recommind
- Designed, architected, implemented, and managed the company’s search and e-Discovery solutions. Provided technical and functional support for search and e-Discovery solutions to customers.
- Integrated various systems with the MindServer search application such as iManage Interwoven, DocsOpen, SharePoint, Elite, XM Law, and a custom database.
- Prioritized and managed multiple projects involving designing and upgrading search solutions.