Python Developer2018 - PRESENTRed Dog Pet Resort
Technologies: AWS Lambda, Python
- Built a custom report generation system that pulls from the client's management/payment app and sends out daily and monthly reports that automate tedious work that the company's accountants had to do in the past.
- Worked closely with the company's accountants to ensure that the reports were accurate and met their needs.
Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTHawke Media, LLC
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), PostgreSQL, React, Django, Python
- Created a React app with a Django back-end to keep track of the company's clients, services, and employees and the relationships between them.
- Built a system to aggregate data across the company's many different apps including Google Analytics, Hubspot, QuickBooks, and Wrike.
- Worked closely with other employees to ensure high quality of data and relevance of analytics to the business's goals.
Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTAtlas Retrofit, LLC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, React, Node.js
- Aggregated data on properties required by the city to have a seismic retrofit including building location, size, owners, and managers.
- Built a React app with a Node.js back-end to allow the client to interact with and understand the data.
- Developed the public-facing website for the company at Atlasretrofit.com.
- Created a custom report and document generation system for the client to send and track invoices and costs to their clients.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Inflect Solutions
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, React
- Maintained a large existing codebase that was written by others.
- Added new features for a client, including the ability for the site administrators to modify some page content by storing that content in the site's database and to edit that database content.
Android Mentor2017 - 2018Foundry 10, LLC
Technologies: Java, Android
- Mentored small groups of 2-4 high school and college students while building Android apps.
CEO2016 - 2017Honeyfire, Inc.
Technologies: Android, iOS, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Worked with a small team of developers to create two mobile applications. The first was a local food delivery app (since none was yet in operation in our area), the second was an app for posting event information at our college campus.
- Maintained relationships with restaurant owners and managers so that menus were up to date and customer orders could be processed fluidly.
- Collaborated with the student government on campus to develop an application that met their needs and provided value to students.