- developerDeskMetrics2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: C/C++, C#.NET, Java, Flex/Air, Objective-C
- Libraries development (C/C++, C#.NET, Java, Flex/Air, Objective-C) for DeskMetrics platform analytics and developer support.
- Managed all the platform for 3 months and helped 10 companies to track on the platform. Among them was NitroPDF, Vex and Vizerra (startup with multimillion dollars of funding).
- developerSIJ2011 - 2011
Technologies: Python, Google AppEngine
- Legacy systems management, information retrieval systems development using Python with Google AppEngine.
- SIJ is a lawyer assistance firm, currently planning for their IPO.
- Contributed with crawling and data mining for the local lawyers' Official Gazette.
- platform evangelistMoIP2010 - 2011
- Responsible for MoIP Labs - a space to help developers and entrepreneurs to build their own application with billing support seamlessly using MoIP's payment gateway.
- MoIP is a startup with a market value of about $75 million dollars.
- web developerInovesys Technologies2009 - 2011
- Web development using ASP.NET and SQLServer as server-side technology, HTML+CSS+JS(jQuery) on client-side.
- Helped developed the e-commerce platform vestcon.com.br.
- Inovesys's profit is several million dollars a year.
- web developerUniversidade Estadual de Montes Claros2009 - 2009
Technologies: CakePHP, Python, jQuery, MySQL, SQLServer, PostgreSQL.
- Worked on some university software projects involving task automation, registration processes and conference management systems.