Front-end Developer2019 - 2020PBSA
Technologies: React, Redux, Material UI, Immutable.js, Adobe XD, SCSS, Blockchain technology
- Worked as a front-end developer in the StreamersEdge project of the company.
- Collaborated with the designer to ensure high-quality, responsive web pages with reusable components.
- Integrated Cypress for end-to-end and snapshot testing in the front-end.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Lonely Planet
Technologies: React, Next.js, Node.js, Express.js, Passport.js, GraphQL, Sequelize, PostgreSQL
- Developed and updated SEO-friendly web pages with Next.js.
- Implemented code-splitting with React.lazy and Suspense to optimize performance.
- Discovered cyclic dependency issues in the database schema design.
- Updated Express-JWT to Passport.js to integrate OAuth authentication systems such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter.
- Integrated GraphQL as a communication tool between the front end and back end, and configured the Apollo-client in the Next.js app.
- Added and updated functionalities on both the front end and back end.
Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2019LingoDeer
Technologies: Vue.js, Django, Django Rest Framework, PostgreSQL, Tailwind CSS, OAuth, AWS
- Converted the conceptual idea of the Learning Management System (LMS) into a real-working product with Vue.js and Django.
- Collaborated with the product owner, marketing team, and designer to clarify requirements.
- Implemented LMS business logic, including administration, documentation, tracking, and reporting in the back-end with Django and the Django Rest Framework.
- Integrated an OAuth authentication systems such as Facebook authentication, Google authentication, and Token authentication.
- Customized Tailwind CSS variables and configurations based on the designer's style guide.
- Developed a single-page application with Vue.js, focusing on mobile responsiveness.
- Used AWS CloudFront as a cache content for a fast content delivery network of videos and images between browsers and AWS S3.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Good Dog
Technologies: React, Ruby on Rails, Jest, Enzyme, Rspec, Google Map API, Multiple Payment Gateways, OAuth2
- Built the front-end project structure from scratch with React, Redux/Redux-Saga, and Immutable.js.
- Implemented lazy loading with image optimization to render hundreds of images at the same time.
- Integrated multiple payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe, ACH) to accept payments and subscriptions.
- Customized the Google Map APIs to show the location of breeders and shelters.
- Upgraded Immutable.js to Immer.js for the performance optimization and following the best practices for the Redux Immutable structure.
- Added unit testing and integration with Jest and Enzyme to increase test coverage.
Senior UI Developer2017 - 2019GVC Holdings, PLC.
Technologies: Angular 7, Bootstrap, RxJS, NgRX
- Developed the front-end of the Party Poker project.
- Created reusable components with the latest versions of Angular and Bootstrap.
- Collaborated with the front-end development and design team for production, modification, and maintenance of the web application.
- Converted Figma designs into pixel-perfect and mobile responsive web pages with reusable components.
- Tracked platform performance from the end user perspective by collecting data from user browsers.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2018Misuzu Corporation Co., Ltd.
- Built a React-based responsive web application for SPA and PWA.
- Created a webpack build system for CSS pre-processing and image optimization.
- Integrated a real-time WebSocket to see all changes intermediately.
- Converted PSDs to pixel-perfect web pages for the admin site.
- Integrated 3rd-party libraries such as Stripe API and SendGrid.
Software Engineer2012 - 2016CCH Tagetik Japan
Technologies: AngularJS, Django, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, jQuery, Python, Ruby, RESTful API, Relation Database
- Worked as a junior, senior, then lead developer on various projects in this software company.
- Focused mainly on AngularJS and jQuery for front-end development and Django, Node.js, and Ruby on Rails for back-end development.
- Designed the data structure and implemented better algorithms to reduce the time and space complexity.
- Participated in a new real-estate app for a large retailer in Japan.
- Handled performance sensitive work and was capable of handling a large scale operation.