Verified Expert in Engineering
Himad is a results-driven, accomplished, bilingual full-stack developer highly regarded for developing applications and sites that exceed corporate and client requirements. He has superb analytical skills, with the ability to solve challenging problems using industry standards and cutting-edge technologies, delivering clean, well-structured code. Himad is equipped with the skill set to work compatibly with clients to understand requirements and develop quality products with on-time delivery.
WordPress, Solidity, Web3.js, Ethers.js, React, Angular, Ethereum, Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Ethereum Smart Contracts
The most amazing...
...experience I've had was giving a TEDx talk on how software is changing our lives and the ethical problems we might face with the implementation of AI.
- Worked with several clients and teams of varying sizes to develop and improve websites with significant traffic and custom processes.
- Utilized tools like Xdebug, New Relic, and Query Monitor to detect and fix performance issues.
- Developed custom plugins and themes for clients that needed specific functionality related to plugins like WooCommerce, LearnDash, LearnPress, Gravity Forms, MemberPress, and ACF.
- Developed WordPress plugins, Rekruit to manage recruitment operations and information about candidates, and Timesheets to manage employees' worked hours, vacations, and performance.
- Created an intranet for the company in WordPress, which uses the plugins Rekruit and Timesheets to manage information about the recruitment processes and employees' performance.
- Managed VPSs in DigitalOcean to host WordPress sites.
- Used Laravel to create REST APIs and handle data from web apps.
- Developed single-page applications using AngularJS.
- Developed cross-platform applications using Ionic.
- Worked with a team of several developers and used Git to keep our code synchronized and version controlled.
- Developed several custom themes based on provided mockups.
- Enhanced interfaces by implementing asynchronous calls to fetch data.
- Customized and extended WooCommerce functionality with hooks.
MRIOnline (Via Toptal)https://mrionline.com/
Oakworld (via Toptal)https://oakworld.co.uk
The Collective Rising (via Toptal)https://thecollectiverising.com
• Developed an advanced and highly customized MemberPress workflow, implementing Gravity Flow and Gravity Forms.
• Customized the behavior of the Mailchimp add-on for GForms by using hooks.
• Implemented Zapier, Google Sheets, and MemberPress callbacks based on user actions.
• Integrated Gitlab CI to push changes automatically to production and development environments in WPEngine.
TECHNOLOGIES: MemberPress, WordPress, PHP, jQuery, SASS, Gulp, Gitlab, CI
SearchTreatment (via Toptal)https://searchtreatment.com
• Compliance with HIPAA laws was enforced during the development process
• Extended Gravity Forms and Advanced Custom Fields functionality with hooks
• Conducted general maintenance, solved performance issues, and built new pages
• Created an integration with Gravity Forms and a SQL Server database located in a remote server
TECHNOLOGIES: WordPress, PHP, SQL Server, Gravity Forms, ACF
Sparketh (via Toptal)https://sparketh.com
WordPress StackExchange Contributorhttps://wordpress.stackexchange.com/users/158512/himad
jQuery, WordPress API, Web3.js, Puppeteer, Backbone.js, Sage, BuddyPress, WooCommerce API, React
LearnPress, Etherscan, WP-CLI, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), LearnDash, Divi Builder 3, WPML, Gutenberg Editor, Zapier, Jira
WordPress, WooCommerce, Ethereum, Blockchain
WordPress Plugins, Elementor, Gravity Forms, Full-stack, Ethers.js, MemberPress, Web Scraping, Malware Removal, WordPress Multisite, Beaver Builder, eCommerce, Contact Form 7, Visual Composer, Formidable, Content Marketing Platforms, Custom Themes, Computer Science, Software Analysis, Smart Contracts, Ethereum Smart Contracts
AngularJS, PHPUnit, Divi, Angular, Ionic, Laravel
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
European University in Madrid - Madrid, Spain