Full-stack Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTCialfo
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), MySQL, Angular, MacOS, Git, Full-stack Development, Back-end, Ruby, HTML, Tailwind CSS
- Developed features that were the core and base of an application for managing the student admission process in schools and colleges worldwide.
- Synchronized the application with other local application portals, ensured it worked fine with different application gateways, and sent applications to universities directly without any mediator platform.
- Took care of the whole process of making the features more useful, reliable, and stable for users to access without any issues.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer2021 - 2022Reconnect Care
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Stimulus, Tailwind CSS, Full-stack, PostgreSQL, HIPAA Compliance, HTML, UI Components, Git, Ruby, Sidekiq
- Developed features to avail all medical details of the registered users. Availed services from doctors and service providers for a better understanding of illness and added prescriptions.
- Tracked and developed using Jira to manage spring and tasks and Confluence to add descriptions and design new features.
- Oversaw the design and implementation of new features. Described the problems and created feature stories in Confluence and made the flow of features.
Software Engineering Specialist2021 - 2022LTI
- Automated an application for an MSCI ESG client to make the process more practical and ensure the client received updated reports reflecting updated data after a specific time.
- Oversaw the process of generating reports once in a while.
- Added automation process to calculate data points based on crawled data for companies.
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer2018 - 2021Hinterview
- Developed an app that allowed recruiters to interview a candidate and record it. It also enabled creating a video profile and sharing it with a hiring manager or end client.
- Used Jira for sprint management, deliverables, and development speed. Used Confluence to document everything and provided live support by receiving problems through the intercom.
- Gathered requirements, planned and estimated sprints, documented features, and contributed to developing, designing, and testing features.
Ruby on Rails Developer2016 - 2018Bacancy Technology
- Developed the back end for a mobile application that allowed users to earn digital currency points and redeem them with mobile data plans. Led a team of five developers, a UI developer, and a QA to develop and update the application.
- Updated application's user experience, planned spring and client deliveries, led a team, and verified deliverables.
- Oversaw the development process for three projects and led the team to allow clients to grow businesses by having more users.
Ruby on Rails Developer2014 - 2016BoTree Technologies
- Contributed to two projects, an app for booking and managing accommodation and hospitality and a health insurance app that allowed choosing the most suitable plan for individual or group insurance.
- Developed features, performed tracking using tracker applications such as Blossom and Jira, and conducted manual testing.
- Upgraded the Rails version of the application and improved its performance. Made the UI/UX more friendly and added a user-facing side to enable users to book their accommodation directly.