Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTSurveyMonkey
Technologies: SQLAlchemy, React, SQL, Redis, Pyramid, Python
- Built a microservice to record the activities of users so that the admin of an enterprise account can see usage chars and be able to search and filter based on user, time, or activity. (Python, SQLAlchemy).
- Created an API so that an account admin of an enterprise can provision a massive number of users by importing a comma-separated value file. User provisioning includes modifying existing users or inviting new users by email. (Python, MS SQL, Redis).
- Created a monitoring dashboard for all of our team's service using the NewRelic Query Language so that we can display the availability and response time of our service live on wall monitors.
Software Engineer2017 - 2018Shopify
Technologies: Google Cloud, Random Forests, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Docker, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Developed code that would pre-fetch data and store it in an elastic search cluster so that they could be searched quickly.
- Revamped our data collection methodology by organizing workshops for all the stakeholders and driving the definition of new schemas. As a result, emitted data to the Kafka message bus were compliant with new schemas.
- Implemented a proprietary data collection solution that provides persistence, enabling offline training of our in-house ML algorithms.
System Engineer2014 - 2017Ericsson
Technologies: Linux, Java, C++
- Collaborated with a team of wireless engineers and researchers spread in Canada and Sweden to design wireless access network algorithms for the 5th generation of LTE and further to optimize their performance which entailed consistently developing optimized algorithms in C++.
- Developed new features in the Ericsson’s in-house network simulator (Java). Designed and implemented the scheduler for inter- and intra-eNB carrier aggregation.