- Enterpreneur and Mobile/Web App Developer2011 - PRESENTAntipaper Labs
- Undertook several freelancing projects on the bleeding edge of web development.
- Created a popular handwriting application for Android.
- Created an advanced handwriting engine in OpenGL for iOS applications.
- Initiated work on an open-source modular CMS platform in Meteor.js.
- CTO2014 - 2016CloseHero
- Developed a Meteor platform for direct sales of configurable products.
- Led a small team of Meteor experts.
- Created a configurable application logic editor with custom language for spreadsheet–like formulas.
- Scaffolded a clear structure for complex web application.
- Developed the original idea into universal, configurable, multiple market solution.
- CTO & Co-founder2012 - 2012Visual Nest
- Developed image processing algorithm to recognize sketch elements.
- Extended image processing algorithm for image segmentation for clothing images.
- Created iOS and Android applications for sketch acquisition and analysis.
- Developed image processing server with JSON API, communicating with Rabbit MQ queue and Python workers.
- Created app interface editor in Raphael.js.
- Software Developer2006 - 2011Warsaw University – Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling
Technologies: Java, SVN
- Created the foundation of VisNow - the distributed system of data visualization and analysis.
- Created customized UI library to support specific needs of data visualization.
- Developed algorithm of action flow in a distributed analysis network.
- Participated in several conferences on visual data analysis and its applications in medicine.
- Co-organized trainings on usage and development of VisNow platform.