- Chief Software Architect - AngularConfidential2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS (up to 2016), Angular 2+ (since the end of 2016), HTML5, CSS3, Java
- Rebuild of legacy websites on top of cutting edge Angular versions.
- Responsible by technical decisions that affects the work of a 30+ persons team regarding front-end architecture and its communication with backend.
- Running code reviews, providing valuable input and being a quality gate between developers and product team.
- Take over hard-to-track issues not easily fixable by other developers with short timelines.
- Give the final word on technical approaches after collecting information from other team members.
- Senior PHP/Front-end EngineerBioreference (via Toptal)2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: PHP, AngularJS, Laravel 5
- Built a complex pedigree management application.
- Reviewed code for new team members.
- Maintained the current AngularJS application.
- Fixed an existing PHP API codebase.
- Wrote a new, Laravel-based API to replace the WordPress-based one.
- Senior PHP DeveloperPostalPix (via Toptal)2015 - 2017
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, TDD, AWS, Ansible, Apple Pay
- Converted an existing PHP-based REST API into a fresh Laravel app.
- Wrote tests for all API endpoints from the rewritten API.
- Published content to AWS instances.
- Ran Ansible tasks for deployment of existing codebase improvements.
- Added support for receiving Apple Pay payments on the existing codebase using Authorize.Net provider.
- Front-end DeveloperAngelRoot (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, ERB, Sass, CoffeeScript, Adobe MUSE
- Updated existing pages following style guidelines.
- Updated existing markup and CSS techniques, adding box model capabilities that weren't here before.
- Solved presentational bugs.
- Applied CSS transitions and animations that turned existing interface interaction into an smoother experience.
- Converted Adobe MUSE specification details into HTML/CSS.
- Full-stack DeveloperSEO Services LA2015 - 2015
Technologies: PHP (Laravel), MySQL, CoffeeScript, ECO Templates
- Developed new tools and improved existing ones, using CoffeeScript and Backbone.js for consumption of data from REST APIs.
- Applied visual and programmatic improvements on the existing codebase together with developers from a distributed team.
- Made structural changes on the database for implementation of new features or improvements on existing ones.
- Wrote functional and acceptance tests to ensure everything still worked after the updates.
- Applied a site-wide range of features, from single-line updates to whole new areas.
- Full-stack DeveloperNH Sistemas2013 - 2015
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Arduino (C), C#, Java, Asterisk VoIP Server
- Created an automated system for answering calls, which recognizes the last person who spoke with someone based on the phone number and redirects the call accordingly.
- Built a scheduling system, integrated with the Google Calendar API, which stores different kinds of commitments.
- Created a system to replace and control money in schools.
- Built a system for security in schools.
- Created an Arduino-based system to measure and store water information on the cloud.