- Chief Software Architect - Angular2015 - PRESENTNDA
Technologies: AngularJS, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Java
- Rebuilt legacy websites on top of cutting-edge Angular versions.
- Made technical decisions that affect the work of a 30+ person team regarding front-end architecture and its communication with the back-end.
- Ran code reviews, providing valuable input and served as a quality gate between the developers and the product team.
- Took over hard-to-track issues not easily fixable by other developers with short timelines.
- Gave the final word on technical approaches after collecting information from other team members.
- Senior PHP/Front-end Engineer2015 - PRESENTBioreference (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, AngularJS, Laravel 5
- Built a complex pedigree management application.
- Reviewed code for new team members.
- Maintained the current AngularJS application.
- Fixed an existing PHP API codebase.
- Wrote a new, Laravel-based API to replace the WordPress-based one.
- Senior PHP Developer2015 - 2017PostalPix (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, TDD, AWS, Ansible, Apple Pay
- Converted an existing PHP-based REST API into a fresh Laravel app.
- Wrote tests for all API endpoints from the rewritten API.
- Published content to AWS instances.
- Ran Ansible tasks for deployment of existing codebase improvements.
- Added support for receiving Apple Pay payments on the existing codebase using Authorize.Net.
- Front-end Developer2015 - 2015AngelRoot (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, ERB, Sass, CoffeeScript, Adobe MUSE
- Updated existing pages following style guidelines.
- Updated existing markup and CSS techniques, adding box model capabilities that weren't here before.
- Solved presentational bugs.
- Applied CSS transitions and animations that turned existing interface interaction into an smoother experience.
- Converted Adobe MUSE specification details into HTML/CSS.
- Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015SEO Services LA
Technologies: PHP (Laravel), MySQL, CoffeeScript, ECO Templates
- Developed new tools and improved existing ones, using CoffeeScript and Backbone.js for consumption of data from REST APIs.
- Applied visual and programmatic improvements on the existing codebase together with developers from a distributed team.
- Made structural changes on the database for implementation of new features or improvements on existing ones.
- Wrote functional and acceptance tests to ensure everything still worked after the updates.
- Applied a site-wide range of features, from single-line updates to whole new areas.
- Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015NH Sistemas
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Arduino (C), C#, Java, Asterisk VoIP Server
- Created an automated system for answering calls, which recognizes the last person who spoke with someone based on the phone number and redirects the call accordingly.
- Built a scheduling system, integrated with the Google Calendar API, which stores different kinds of commitments.
- Created a system to replace and control money in schools.
- Built a system for security in schools.
- Created an Arduino-based system to measure and store water information on the cloud.