Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2020InVision
- Worked as the first developer on the InVision Studio project. Developed the Layout Engine used by the application to manage complex visual transformations as well as many other subsystems that are still in use in the application today.
- Responsible for research and development of prototypes for new product ideas. Built many experimental prototypes that focused on touch, gesture, and pen support for prototyping.
- Created new features for a variety of products found on the InVisionApp.com website.
Senior Consultant2014 - 2015Projekt 202
- Assisted in creating a single-page web application for Southwest Airlines for the purpose of tracking flight times and delays at stations.
- Created a tool that allowed front-end developers to continue to develop new features while they waited for back-end developers to implement new APIs. This prevented developers from being blocked and greatly increased velocity.
- Introduced many new patterns and practices to improve the reliability of front-end applications developed by the team.
Senior UX Consultant2011 - 2014Improving Enterprises
- Redesigned entire point of sale (POS) for GameStop. Responsible for optimizing workflows for both the register and payment terminal.
- Developed an iPad application specifically designed for use on private jets. The application featured media streaming from video services and XM Radio, as well as access to aircraft systems such as lighting and pilot announcements.
- Designed various workflows for a variety of mediums such as web applications or stand-alone kiosks. Worked with companies such as FedEx, Michaels, Excentus, Vedero, and Heads-Up Technologies.
Web Developer, Designer2010 - 2011Xamarin
- Responsible for web development and graphic design for a variety of web properties within the company.
- Built multiple applications using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Designed marketing materials for both print and web using Photoshop.