PHP Developer in Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
web developer2014 - PRESENTToptal / Freelance
- Developed wordpress plugin to handle custom ticketing system
- Developed magento extension to handle category product navigation
- Developed magento extension to create custom product relations
Web Developer2012 - PRESENTFreelance
- Designed and created a planning support application for a big Argentinean organization (INTA).
- Collaborated in the integration of AS400 proprietary sofware with Magento using Webservices.
- Created lots of UI implementations, Photoshop slicing, and templating.
- Implemented a custom module to handle suppliers for an intranet Magento implementation.
- Created a shopping cart Excel download module for Magento.
- Developed lots of custom import batch processes to integrate Magento with custom feeds.
- Made server setup and configuration to launch new sites.
- Created many custom Magento modules on demand.
UI developer2013 - 2014Harriague - Motorola
- BDD, developed and maintained automated tests.
- Implemented responsive design across several target devices.
- Led junior team for the ramp-up.
Web Developer2012 - 2013Globant - Disney
- Developed jQuery plugins to fit requirements.
- Developed and maintained modules (controllers, views, and models).
- Developed jBehave implementations for BDD.
- Prepared and presented demos to BA's and other stakeholders.
- Collaborated on the client's first responsive design page.
- Noah (Development)http://register.noah-conference.com/
A Magento installation. I removed cart functionality and replaced it with on-checkout selection of purchase. I also implemented customized checkout steps, multiple currency invoicing support, automatic pdf ticket generation, Salesforce dual-way synchronization of contacts, PDF badge printing for events, and payment method surchage.
- Custom Product Relations (Development)http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/custom-product-relations.html
A Magento extension that allows users to easily handle custom product relations in their attribute sets.
- Magento Extension - Products Attachs (Development)http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/11377/
A simple module that enables file attachments to any kind of product in Magento.
- wesbar (Development)http://wesbarvanquip.com.au/
This Magento installation features custom CSV import integration, a theme from a PSD file, a custom product filtering extension, and a customized checkout process.
- Store Currency Checkout Extension (Development)http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-currency-payment-checkout.html
I created this Magento extension to allow people to checkout with the store currency. It works for all PayPal solutions and most of the custom credit card extensions for Magento.
- Bec & Bridge (Development)http://www.becandbridge.com.au/
This Magento installation featuers a custom theme from PSD. I created a page speed optimization extension, custom back-end widgets for Vimeo, and create/send conditional list subscriptions.
- Magento Modules for iart interactive (Development)
I created multiple Magento modules to fit specific needs for an Intranet implementation of Magento, which was used as a B2B. As the result of its use, some features like maintaining supplier information or searching for products of a specific supplier where not correctly supported. The new extension allowed the administrator to create different suppliers with all the supplier information, including logos and attachments. Afterward, the suppliers could be used in the product edition, making it possible to assign one or more suppliers for the product. On the front-end, a product supplier page was automatically generated based on the information provided, so you could see the suppliers for each product page and you could search by supplier. Another extension was created for the same project supported the ability to make and search the product reviews. Lastly, I built a separate module to give the ability to download cart contents as a Microsoft Office document format.
- 247 tickets (Development)
This Magento installation features theming / styling and a customized search engine.
- Winger Social (Development)
A WordPress installation that includes theme creation, Facebook integration, and customized profile management.
- Domesticorent (Development)http://www.domesticorent.com/
This is a particular Magento implementation for a business that rents products. I created an extension that allows users to choose the time span over which to request the product. In the back-end, the salesmen also gets supports for the module, allowing him to check conflicts between orders depending on the time ranges and stocks of the items. Detailed information about the conflicts allows the salesmen to resolve them, either by changing dates, replacing products, changing stocks, or enabling him to find the most suitable alternative for the customer.
- Papier d'amour (Development)http://papierdamour.com.au/
This Magento installation features theme and extension installation and adaptation and custom sorting functionality by amount of purchases.
- Rickety Gate (Development)http://www.ricketygate.com.au/
A Magento installation that includes CSS / theming, a customized registration process, integration with custom in-house software for tracking wine storage, and integrated login with WordPress installation.
- Web Store - Telemana (Development)http://www.telemana.com/
A Magento implementation with custom layout in CSS3 and HTML5 and custom import handlers for CSV files.
- Diamantes de compromiso (Development)http://www.diamantesdecompromiso.com/
A Magento implementation where I collaborated with an SEO expert by developing a module that allowed the creation redirections in a more flexible way than the one Magento provides by default. Also helped on the environment setup and hosting migration.
- Olivaoliva (Development)http://www.olivaoliva.com
A custom web store implementation of a PHP CMS.
The store provides user accounts for customers and producers. Producers can track orders and track a number of custom analytics.
- Web store - Tuset (Development)
Web store implemented in Magento that also includes a custom import/export module that synchronizes data with Cron jobs processed through FTP accounts with a remote system. The product stocks and prices are imported on the daily basis with orders to keep in sync with the proprietary software.
- Sites I've created or worked on (Development)
http://whitewed.co.il/ - WordPress
http://sharpwrax.com/ - Magento
http://www.voordeliginwonen.nl/ - Magento
http://www.heftronic.eu/ - Magento
http://www.roseofbethlehem.com/ - Magento
http://www.holyland.com.ph/ - Magento
http://www.pilatesmanresa.com/ - WordPress
http://excelando.co.il/ - WordPress
http://www.theurbanlist.com/melbourne - WordPress
http://whitewed.co.il/ - WordPress
http://shopatwholesale.com.au/ - Magento
http://odedgallery.co.il/ - Magento
FrameworksPrototype Framework, Cordova, AngularJS, Zend Framework, ZURB Foundation, QUnit, PHPUnit, Bootstrap, JBehave, CodeIgniter
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Underscore.js, PhpSpec, Apache Lucene, Backbone.js
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Test-driven Development (TDD)
PlatformsMagento, Debian Linux, NetBeans, Linux RHEL/CentOS, Joomla, Drupal 6
StorageSQLite, MySQL, Memcached
ToolsApache Ant, Mondrian
- Systems Analyst degree in Computer Engineering2003 - 2010UTN - Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Argentina - Córdoba
- System AnalystJANUARY 2010 - PRESENTUTN (Universidad Tecnologica Nacional)