Lead User Experience Developer2015 - PRESENTCobb Systems Group
- Designed and developed the UI for our flagship product, and oversaw the entire front-end team for all UI development.
- Designed and developed a fully client-side desktop operating system for creating realistic job simulations for employment screening.
- Created an in-browser coding development environment—both front-end and back-end.
- Created the pre-qualification questionnaire building tool that is used for over 90% of the county government jobs in Montgomery County, MD.
- Designed and developed hundreds of other job simulations and qualification questionnaires.
Owner2012 - PRESENTHalfShell Media
- Founded and operate a digital media company specializing in graphic & web design, video & audio production, and photography.
- Designed and built a talent-sourcing web application for aggregating and organizing talent searches across multiple sources (LinkedIn, Google, Indeed, and so on).
- Oversaw the camera and data wrangling crew for the 2016 African American Festival in Baltimore, MD, a large festival with tens of thousands of patrons.
Analyst2010 - 2012Cobb Systems Group
- Developed job simulations to be used in employment screening for high-level technology and finance positions.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the company's corporate website.
- Physically built and maintained on-site web servers.