Lead User Experience Developer2015 - PRESENTCobb Systems Group
- Designed and built the UI for our flagship product and oversaw the entire front-end team for the UI development.
- Developed a fully client-side desktop operating system for creating realistic job simulations for employment screening.
- Created an in-browser coding development environment, both front-end and back-end.
- Created the pre-qualification questionnaire building tool used for over 90% of the county government jobs in Montgomery County, MD.
- Designed and developed hundreds of other job simulations and qualification questionnaires.
Owner2012 - PRESENTHalfshell Media
- Founded and operated a digital media company specializing in graphic and web design, video and audio production, and photography.
- Designed and built a talent-sourcing web application for aggregating and organizing talent searches across multiple sources, such as LinkedIn, Google, and Indeed.
- Oversaw the camera and data wrangling crew for the 2016 African American Festival in Baltimore, MD, a large festival with tens of thousands of patrons.
Analyst2010 - 2012Cobb Systems Group
- Developed job simulations to be used in employment screening for high-level technology and finance positions.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the company's corporate website.
- Built and maintained, physically, on-site web servers.