Verified Expert in Engineering
Ibraheem is a passionate developer with a keen acumen for learning who solves unique and engaging tech problems, making great projects come to life. He has developed an escape room in a bus, a VR roller coaster, and an AR presentation tool for auto shows, just to name a few. He has proven experience in everything from programming languages and environments, mechatronics, computer animation, VFX, and CAD modeling to CFD and FEA analysis and even some welding and fabrication.
Unity, Android Studio, Internet of Things (IoT), Autodesk Maya, SOLIDWORKS, C++, Mechatronics, C#, Unreal Engine, Python
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is the Dreamworld VR roller coaster, on a slim budget and deadline and myriad bespoke electronics, pushing hardware beyond its intended use.
CTO, Lead Developer
- Designed and fabricated the POC and rapid prototype and developed the hardware, electronic, and software solutions for the SpotCheck product.
- Managed external suppliers, outsourced work, and freelancers.
- Researched and developed features and tech for the product.
- Designed hardware and software for live events and activation around the world.
- Developed an AR training and marketing tool for Acura called Acura INDEX.
- Consulted and helped with client-facing producers with pricing and timing jobs, and managed and supervised junior developers and their development.
- Designed and developed tools for VFX, 3D, technical artists, compositors, and video editors.
- Handled R&D, proofs of concept, and rapid prototype concepts that led to many new clients and businesses.
- Built Dreamworld VR rollercoaster in next to no budget or time, pushing hardware well beyond its intended uses and a whole bunch of bespoke electronics.
Yonex Fine Tunedhttps://www.gpj.com.au/blog/case-study/yonex-fine-tuned/
Mick Doohan's Sky Rider Motocoasterhttps://www.rotorstudios.com/innovation/2015/11/26/virtual-reality
Unity, Unreal Engine, Blend4Web
Maya, Android Studio, SOLIDWORKS, Xcode, KiCad, EAGLE, Jira, Confluence, HoloLens
Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Internet of Things (IoT), Autodesk Maya, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Electronics, HTC Vive, Arduino IDE, Near-field Communication (NFC), Mixed Reality (MR)
C++, C#, Python, Java, C
Oculus, Samsung Gear VR
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Technology Sydney - Sydney
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring