Verified Expert in Engineering
Ibrahim is a skilled developer currently working at Microsoft as a software engineer. He's passionate about web development and crafting and building great user experiences. Ibrahim has been writing code for web applications for the past five years, and his specialties include front-end libraries like React and TypeScript.
Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Jira
The most amazing...
...tool I've developed is a GitHub Action that is used by 100,000+ unique repositories worldwide.
- Led front-end efforts in developing various features for an internal service tracking and KPI management web application that reached 20,000+ monthly users.
- Designed, built, tested, and deployed entirely new interfaces for KPI security, promotion, and governance.
- Created modularized components using React and wrote unit tests with Jest and Enzyme and end-to-end tests with Puppeteer.
Software Engineer (Co-op)
- Built and released the first version of Codecov's open-source GitHub Action, which is currently used by 100,000+ unique repositories and has 1,000+ stars on GitHub.
- Added the ability to upload coverage reports for several CI/CD pipelines that were not previously supported, including Azure Pipelines, Travis CI, and GitHub Actions.
- Created sample repositories in Python, TypeScript, Ruby, and Swift to validate coverage uploads for those languages.
Codecov GitHub Actionhttps://github.com/codecov/codecov-action
Emergency Dispatch Data Analysishttp://swesummit.netlify.com/
React, Node.js, Vue, Chart.js
Git, GitHub, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Jira
Web Development, UI Testing, Front-end, User Experience (UX), UI Components, Functional Components, Data Structures, Algorithms, Front-end Design, User Interface (UI), Product Design, GitHub Actions, Semantic UI, Brain.js, Web App Development
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Vanderbilt University - Nashville, Tennessee, USA