Chief Software Architect2018 - 2018DevFactory and Aurea Software (Remote Work)
Technologies: .NET, C#, WPF, ASP.NET, Windows Forms
- Refactored the code of global products like GFI Mail Archiver, Mobilogy, KM, GFI Languard. These are products that belong to DevFactory and Aurea.
- Used NUnit, Moq, and Microsoft Fakes as unit test frameworks.
- Implemented CI/CD with Jira, Jenkins, and TeamCity.
- Worked remotely.
Software Architect2017 - 2018Kokopeli (Remote Work)
Technologies: ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, Swift, Azure Platform and Services
- Mainly developed .NET Web API back-end services for the mobile app and .NET MVC part for the admin panel of the app.
- Built mobile parts (iOS coding Swift) as needed.
- Worked on Azure development projects (app services, push notifications, storage services, Azure SQL database, query optimizations, performance issues, email services, and application insights).
- Managed architectural issues in all parts of the software including the mobile side.
Freelance Developer1998 - 2018Freelance Work (Various Projects)
- Worked as a freelance developer and on hobby projects.
- Developed projects with various technologies.
Software Architect | Technical Team Lead | Senior Software Developer2012 - 2016Turkcell Technology
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, TypeScript, PowerScript
- Migrated legacy systems to modern platforms and technologies (PowerBuilder Sybase legacy systems moved to ASP.NET Web API and the front-end of a single page application. The database was migrated to MS SQL from a Sybase database. I also managed a team of 8 developers.
- Developed a MVVM generator tool that rapidly develops and reduces the overhead of the web front-end development.
- Worked alone on projects that checked payment and reports return on investment of units in a telecom operator.
- Developed and created a software product line platform called Mana with a development team to be used in many projects in enterprise systems.
- Managed a team of five developers on this project.
Senior Researcher2003 - 2011Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
Technologies: .NET, C#, WPF, Windows Forms, Java, XML, XSD, XPath, Oracle, Firebird
- Developed multiple projects on defense system software.
- Worked on all the phases of the software life cycle from requirement analysis to testing in defense system projects.
- Developed NATO projects for 14 NATO countries on frequency management protocols.
- Applied my expertise on GUI frameworks and simulation models validators engines.
- Created GUI generators for Windows Forms and WPF—able to declare GUI and validation rule and expressions easily with a new scripting language defined and integrated to Visual Studio.
- Managed a small technical team that consisted of a few developers.