Developer2019 - 2019BlaccSpot Media
Technologies: Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Azure Cloud Services, SignalR, Entity Framework Core, .NET Core
- Implemented back-end services with.NET Core, EF Core, SignalR. Support infrastructure Azure Cloud and providing CI/CD Travis CI, and Azure DevOps.
Chief Software Architect2018 - 2018DevFactory and Aurea Software (Remote Work)
Technologies: Windows Forms, ASP.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#, .NET
- Refactored the code of global products like GFI Mail Archiver, Mobilogy, KM, GFI Languard. These are products that belong to DevFactory and Aurea.
- Used NUnit, Moq, and Microsoft Fakes as unit test frameworks.
- Implemented CI/CD with Jira, Jenkins, and TeamCity.
- Worked remotely.
Software Architect2017 - 2018Kokopeli (Remote Work)
Technologies: Services, Azure, Swift, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API
- Mainly developed .NET Web API back-end services for the mobile app and .NET MVC part for the admin panel of the app.
- Built mobile parts (iOS coding Swift) as needed.
- Worked on Azure development projects (app services, push notifications, storage services, Azure SQL database, query optimizations, performance issues, email services, and application insights).
- Managed architectural issues in all parts of the software including the mobile side.
Freelance Developer1998 - 2018Freelance Work (Various Projects)
- Worked as a freelance developer and on hobby projects.
- Developed projects with various technologies.
Software Architect | Technical Team Lead | Senior Software Developer2012 - 2016Turkcell Technology
Technologies: Windows PowerShell, TypeScript, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, .NET
- Migrated legacy systems to modern platforms and technologies (PowerBuilder Sybase legacy systems moved to ASP.NET Web API and the front-end of a single page application. The database was migrated to MS SQL from a Sybase database. I also managed a team of 8 developers.
- Developed a MVVM generator tool that rapidly develops and reduces the overhead of the web front-end development.
- Worked alone on projects that checked payment and reports return on investment of units in a telecom operator.
- Developed and created a software product line platform called Mana with a development team to be used in many projects in enterprise systems.
- Managed a team of five developers on this project.
Senior Researcher2003 - 2011Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
Technologies: Firebird, Oracle, XPath, XSD, XML, Java, Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#, .NET
- Developed multiple projects on defense system software.
- Worked on all the phases of the software life cycle from requirement analysis to testing in defense system projects.
- Developed NATO projects for 14 NATO countries on frequency management protocols.
- Applied my expertise in GUI frameworks and simulation models validators engines.
- Created GUI generators for Windows Forms and WPF—able to declare GUI and validation rule and expressions easily with a new scripting language defined and integrated to Visual Studio.
- Managed a small technical team that consisted of a few developers.