Verified Expert in Engineering
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, Slack, Jira, Figma, Chrome, Postman, MacOS
The most amazing...
...full-stack web application I've developed allows users to create and apply for jobs and has high SEO ratings.
- Collaborated with the team of developers to develop a new version of the application section used mostly by customers to improve functionality, user experience, and sales.
- Developed components with React and TypeScript and infused these components in Haml templates in a Ruby on Rails application.
- Worked on static pages for the company to improve user interactivity with the website.
- Improved the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for accessible design compliance on the website by 40%.
- Developed web pages and React components using Next.js and TypeScript for an NFT marketplace to enable users to view and take actions on their collections and tokens by integrating with the blockchain.
- Worked on back-end architecture and functionality using Node.js and Sequelize as the ORM to easily include Web 3.0 functionality and optimize SQL queries translating to faster load time and a better user experience.
- Provided full-stack support for directors for a successful launch of the website's second version at the Cryptocurrency Event in New York City.
- Integrated Google Analytics into the web pages to monitor activity and guide business decisions.
- Increased code implementation efficiency, which improved the client's project review by 30% by collaborating with other developers and using Next.js, Apollo, and React.
- Improved test coverage by 40% with Jest and React Testing Library.
- Enhanced coding efficiency and velocity, which resulted in more completed tasks and more positive feedback from the clients in the first three months.
- Consumed GraphQL endpoints and optimized page rendering with Apollo Client.
- Developed B2B and admin application for international clients and integrated localization for multi-language applications.
- Worked in an Agile-driven environment to effectively maintain project timelines and use available resources, which increased company efficiency by 20%.
- Increased sales by 40% by utilizing TypeScript, React, and Node.js to create refined and fully functional web pages with scalable relational databases.
- Crafted SEO strategies to achieve prominent rankings across top browser platforms.
ChitHub Traffic System Management Company Ltd
- Improved traffic management control by 70% by delivering tools that assisted the government in enforcing traffic rules and regulations with a range of products for official and public use with over 800,000 users.
- Optimized load-time of user and administrative applications by 50% by developing designs to meet specific requirements, utilizing React, Redux, and TypeScript.
- Slashed administrative costs by 30% by negotiating pricing and fees while ensuring the continuation and enhancement of the services, delivering creative proposals, and designing best practices.
- Managed full-cycle design tasks from conception to completion.
- Spearheaded teams of front-end interns for user projects.
- Developed site layouts and user interfaces using HTML and CSS practices and produced websites compatible with multiple browsers.
- Selected as one of the top 100 finalists from a pool of over 20,000 developers.
I used React and TypeScript for the front end, Node.js for the back end, Typeform for object-relational mapping, and PostgreSQL for database management.
I utilized React, TypeScript, Redux for state management, SASS, and Material-UI.
I utilized React, TypeScript, and React gallery packages for a beautiful gallery display and Node.js. and TypeScript to develop REST APIs and PostgreSQL for database management.
Chrome, MUI (Material UI), Next.js, Redux, Express.js, Jest, Tailwind CSS, Ruby on Rails (RoR), NestJS
React, REST APIs, Node.js, WebGL, React Redux, Three.js
Jira, GitHub, Postman, Figma, Mongoose, Jupyter, Slack, React Apollo, Sequelize
Agile, Unit Testing, Human-computer Interaction (HCI), Software Testing, Model-driven Engineering (MDE)
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, Web, Firebase, MacOS, Docker, Blockchain
Front-end, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Communication, English, Front-end Development, UI Development, Styled-components, Full-stack, Design, Leadership, FastAPI, Data Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, APIs, TypeORM, Data Structures, Algorithms, Apollo, Integration Testing, i18n, Security Engineering, Security Management, Software Architecture, Cryptocurrency, Distributed Ledgers, Financial Software, OpenAI GPT-4 API, OpenAI GPT-3 API
Master's Degree in Advanced Software Engineering
King's College London - London, United Kingdom
Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
University of Lagos - Lagos, Nigeria
University of California San Diego via Coursera