Senior iOS Developer2020 - 2020ClipIt, Inc (via Toptal)
- Developed and successfully published Clip It iOS application by using Swift and Firebase.
- Provided graphic design services for the app as well. I am very familiar with mobile UI/UX, so I could easily provide the best experiences for mobile UI/UX.
- Grew the app to over 100 downloads and 15 5 star ratings in the first week of launching.
Lead Full-stack Mobile Developer2018 - 2019Modacity Inc
Technologies: Programming, Audio, Firebase, iOS, Swift, CocoaPods, React, Swift 4, Xcode, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps, iPhone X
- Developed a Modacity application (iOS Music Practice Application) by using Swift and Firebase. The app got over 100,000 downloads on the iTunes App Store and got over 5,000 in-app purchase subscription.
- Worked with CEO of Modacity by using Slack and Jira.
Mobile App Developer2017 - 2018Shuya Pty, Ltd
- Developed Tayket mobile application. App is the social app that can give and take unnecessary items between users.
- Worked with web service back-end developer. I have worked on mobile front-end (iOS and Android).
- Developed iOS application by using Objective-C language and Android application by using Kotlin language.
Full-stack Mobile Developer2016 - 2017SwitcheZ USA Inc
Technologies: RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, Android, iOS, React Native, CocoaPods, Firebase, Swift 4, Xcode, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps, REST APIs, Hybrid Frameworks, JSON
- Developed iOS and Android SwitcheZ USA application to switch parking location between users.
- Remotely work with communication on the Slack, manage tasks by Jira and Trello boards.
- Worked as a full-stack developer, developed web backend APIs as well as mobile front-end.
- Developed and published the app on both stores: iTunes and Google Play Store. Used Apple Map for iOS version and used Google map for Android version.
iOS and Mac App Developer2016 - 2017Remi.ai
Technologies: Xcode, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Swift, iOS, Fitness, Healthcare, CocoaPods, Swift 4, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps
- Developed a Remi.ai iOS and Mac OS X app that can manage the fitness plan of users.
- Had a remote-based contract, kept communication on Skype, and managed tasks by Trello.
- Used iOS health kit framework and AI technology has been used in the API part.
iOS Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016SmallScreen Apps Inc
Technologies: Model View Controller (MVC), CakePHP, GPS, Objective-C, Redux, CocoaPods, Swift 4, Xcode, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps, REST APIs
- Developed an iOS app with a web back end. Web back end has included API server and admin CMS panel.
- Used CakePHP framework for the web back end. The iOS app has been developed by Objective-C.
Senior Full-stack Developer2012 - 2015InfiniteDesign Co, Ltd
- Developed several iPad/iPhone/Android applications with web back end.
- Implemented client-provided graphics and design.
Senior Android App Developer2011 - 20127 Dragons, Inc
Technologies: Tablets & Smartphones, OpenGL ES, Mobile, Android, Java, Mobile Apps
- Developed several apps for Android tablets (Nook books and Amazon KindleFire) and games for 7 Dragons, Inc as a contracted mobile developer.
- Used OpenGL ES technology for user-friendly interfaces.
- Published apps to Nook App Store and Amazon App Store.