Senior iOS Developer2020 - 2020ClipIt, Inc (via Toptal)
- Developed and successfully published the ClipIt iOS application by using React Native, Swift, and Firebase.
- Provided graphic design services for the app as well. I am very familiar with mobile UI/UX, so I could easily provide the best experiences for mobile UI/UX.
- Grew the app to over 100 downloads and 15 5-star ratings in the first week of launching.
Lead Full-stack Mobile Developer2018 - 2019Modacity Inc
Technologies: Programming, Audio, Firebase, iOS, Swift, CocoaPods, React, Swift 4, Xcode, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps, iPhone X
- Developed a Modacity application (iOS music practice application) by using Swift and Firebase. The app got over 100,000 downloads on the iTunes Store and got over 5,000 in-app purchase subscriptions.
- Worked with the CEO of Modacity using Slack and Jira.
- Contributed to the app launch, which received over 10,000 downloads and 2,000 subscribers within the first three months of launching.
Mobile App Developer2017 - 2018Shuya Pty, Ltd
- Developed the Tayket mobile application—a social app designed to give and take unnecessary items between users.
- Worked with the web service back-end developer. I've also worked on the mobile front end (iOS and Android).
- Developed an iOS application using Objective-C language and an Android application using Kotlin language.
Full-stack Mobile Developer2016 - 2017SwitcheZ USA Inc
Technologies: RESTful Development, RESTful APIs, Android, iOS, React Native, CocoaPods, Firebase, Swift 4, Xcode, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps, REST APIs, Hybrid Frameworks, JSON
- Developed the SwitcheZ USA application for iOS and Android to switch parking locations between users.
- Worked remotely communicating via Slack and managing tasks with Jira and Trello boards.
- Developed web back-end APIs and a mobile front end as a full-stack developer.
- Developed and published the app on iTunes and Google Play Store. Used Apple Maps for the iOS version and used Google Maps for the Android version.
iOS and Mac App Developer2016 - 2017Remi.ai
Technologies: Xcode, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Swift, iOS, Fitness, Healthcare, CocoaPods, Swift 4, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps
- Developed a Remi.ai iOS and Mac OS X app that can manage the fitness plan of users.
- Had a remote-based contract, kept communication on Skype, and managed tasks by Trello.
- Used iOS health kit framework and AI technology has been used in the API part.
iOS Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016SmallScreen Apps Inc
Technologies: Model View Controller (MVC), CakePHP, GPS, Objective-C, Redux, CocoaPods, Swift 4, Xcode, Mobile, Git, Mobile Apps, REST APIs
- Developed an iOS app with a web back end. Web back end has included API server and admin CMS panel.
- Used CakePHP framework for the web back end. The iOS app has been developed by Objective-C.
Senior Full-stack Developer2012 - 2015InfiniteDesign Co, Ltd
- Developed several iPad/iPhone/Android applications with web back end.
- Implemented client-provided graphics and design.
Senior Android App Developer2011 - 20127 Dragons, Inc
Technologies: Tablets & Smartphones, OpenGL ES, Mobile, Android, Java, Mobile Apps
- Developed several apps for Android tablets (Nook books and Amazon KindleFire) and games for 7 Dragons, Inc as a contracted mobile developer.
- Used OpenGL ES technology for user-friendly interfaces.
- Published apps to Nook App Store and Amazon App Store.