- iOS DeveloperFreelance2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Cocoa Touch, iOS, Objective-C
- Created an amazing magazine app for iPad, with functionality for the F5 media group.
- Created a neat layout engine for the gazeta.ru iPad application. Featured layout text in 3 columns with variable font size and functionality for inserting pictures and links to other articles in special placeholders. Made great optimizations allowing it to run cleanly even on iPad 1.
- Created an iPhone application for the WebMoney service (Russian version of PayPal). Implemented a strong secure communication with the server that successfully passed all penetration tests made by security analysts. Built secure, on-device data storage.
- Developed the FoTask service, a great photo-based application with rich UI and complicated structure.
- Created the application MSN Chart for Microsoft, with integrated UI automation tests to simulate all possible user interactions.
- Created a cached data manager stack for data persistence on the device.
- Senior iOS/Swift DeveloperNorApps AS (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Swift, iOS, iPhone
- Created an iOS native app using Swift for bets, based on an existent Android app.
- Senior iOS DeveloperRedMadRobot2010 - 2011
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch
- Created a custom media player using FFmpeg to display media.
- Created the AR core system to recognize 2D markers and draw 3D objects on top of them.
- Built a plane discovery application using special bleeding layers to make a fast interface with scrolling and transparent layers.
- Implemented an ANTGK algorithm for Mirax Group for guessing personal information using an image of a person's face.
- Implemented a sniffer for the RTSP stream to adopt for network bandwidth changes.
- Team Lead of R&D TeamSmartlabs LLC2007 - 2010
Technologies: Objective-C, Qt/C++
- Implemented and supported a HTML layout engine to work on embedded devices.
- Ported Qt to the PowerPC and Motorola platforms.
- Implemented a multi-platform and multi-architecture framework using Qt to easily port an application on any embedded device.
- Implemented a HAL layer for a framework, enabling hardware accelerated features for the application for every platform.
- Took part in the creation of a custom UI framework for embedded systems.