Senior Software Engineer2011 - PRESENTSchneider Electric DMS NS
Technologies: C#, WPF, WCF
- Create a network drawing function similar to drawing in video games.
- Build real-time summaries and control "rooms" for SCADA and DMS manipulation.
- Develop reusable UI components (charts, graphs, etc.).
- Optimize various software components - both client and services.
- Involved in the architectural design of some small components in a large system.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2011E-75 IT Services
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Java (applets mainly but some Wicket too), C#, C++
- Created a bunch of social network sites from scratch in PHP Symfony FW.
- Created a bunch of Java applets (PDF signing, file uploading, etc.) for company-owned product NetDokumenti (succeeded by Yanado).
- Created a few desktop apps in C# for NetDokumenti, similar to a simplified version of Dropbox.
- Built a C++ Ogre3D demo for one game which was sadly never continued because the client ran out of money and could not find good artists/modelers.
- Created a custom PHP FW (one of its components is https://github.com/igorcrevar/icRouter) which is used for a few company projects.
Owner and Programmer2007 - 2011Extrafull
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Built a custom PHP FW which was similar to Joomla but much faster (project started as Joomla + a bunch of custom components).
- Maintained the database.
- Optimized a site with more than 300 simultaneous connections.
- Learned how to deal with people and how to create a popular social network.
- Learned how to cache things and more.