C# Developer in Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia
Senior Software Engineer2011 - PRESENTSchneider Electric DMS NS
Technologies: C#, WPF, WCF
- Create a network drawing function similar to drawing in video games.
- Build real-time summaries and control "rooms" for SCADA and DMS manipulation.
- Develop reusable UI components (charts, graphs, etc.).
- Optimize various software components - both client and services.
- Involved in the architectural design of some small components in a large system.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2011E-75 IT Services
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Java (applets mainly but some Wicket too), C#, C++
- Created a bunch of social network sites from scratch in PHP Symfony FW.
- Created a bunch of Java applets (PDF signing, file uploading, etc.) for company-owned product NetDokumenti (succeeded by Yanado).
- Created a few desktop apps in C# for NetDokumenti, similar to a simplified version of Dropbox.
- Built a C++ Ogre3D demo for one game which was sadly never continued because the client ran out of money and could not find good artists/modelers.
- Created a custom PHP FW (one of its components is https://github.com/igorcrevar/icRouter) which is used for a few company projects.
Owner and Programmer2007 - 2011Extrafull
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Built a custom PHP FW which was similar to Joomla but much faster (project started as Joomla + a bunch of custom components).
- Maintained the database.
- Optimized a site with more than 300 simultaneous connections.
- Learned how to deal with people and how to create a popular social network.
- Learned how to cache things and more.
- Going Under (Development)
A great little Android game created with libGDX (prototype in Unity) which is highly optimized (everything needed was created from the start and later resources are just pooled from the pool. That is why the game has no problems with garbage collectors like other "dynamic generating obstacles" games).
- Android Image View Zoom Library (Development)https://github.com/igorcrevar/AndroidImageViewZoom
A library for Android which is used by many people who need pinch zoom and similar functionalities for image view.
LanguagesC#, PHP, C++, Python, Scala
FrameworksASP.NET Web API, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), LibGDX, AngularJS, Unity, Unity3D, Symfony 2
Libraries/APIsjQuery, jQuery UI
StorageMySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis
ParadigmsDesign Patterns, Scrum
OtherAlgorithms, Software Architecture, Data Structures, Game Design
- Master of Computer Science and Informatics degree in Computer Engineering and Electronics2001 - 2008FTN - Novi Sad