Verified Expert in Engineering
Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded was a datacenter workload monitoring tool for the QA Team at Intel.
- Designed and developed an application for tracking, analyzing, and reporting employee competence and working conditions.
- Built an app for a medical center for tracking and analyzing patient information.
- Developed a GUI for an ATM solution using React.js, MobX, and electron.
Front-end Software Engineer
Audience Rate LTD (via Toptal)
- Developed a web dashboard for client using React.js, Redux, and AWS Cognito services.
Igor Dultsev Consulting
- Wrote an app for displaying Technical drawings in AutoCAD format and converting them to a proprietary assembly format for a milling machine.
- Developed an app for tracking and auto ordering machine parts and components for a local factory.
- Created a window profile designer.
- Wrote C# bindings for Intel MKL Library.
- Built a multiuser image editor.
Junior Software Engineer
- Developed a tool for monitoring QA Datacenter workload.
- Designed and developed a tool for tracking feature readiness status for Intel Compiler Team.
- Created an application for tracking test status (~1M test runs per week).
Node.js, React, Vue, MobX
Redux, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET, Electron, YARN
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Windows, Linux
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Bachelor's Degree in Math and IT
Novosibirsk State University - Novosibirsk, Russia