Igor Ferreira Pinto
Verified Expert in Engineering
Igor is an RPA developer with over three years of experience with the main automation tools in the market, such as Blue Prism and UiPath. He has acted as a tech lead through all the stages of the automation lifecycle, including identifying, prioritizing, documenting, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining RPA solutions. He is a proactive and highly organized person with an objective way of communication.
Blue Prism, UiPath, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
The most amazing...
...automation I've developed brought over a 1,000% increase in revenue over one year. It was elected the #1 improvement of 2021 in the entire company.
- Supported and fostered automation for the global HR structure of Nokia by implementing a governance model for RPA.
- Provided solution ideas for RPA automation for HR organizations.
- Intermediated and facilitated communication between the business and development team.
- Implemented automation solutions using Power Automate and Power apps for simple processes within the HR organization.
- Coordinated RPA assessment, development, and maintenance.
- Established the RPA adoption in the company and designed an RPA governance model.
- Assessed, documented, developed, and supported RPA solutions.
- Delivered over 10 RPA solutions. One of which was elected #1 improvement of the year 2021 for the entire company.
RPA Analyst Developer
- Assessed, documented, developed, and supported RPA solutions for Liberty Seguros.
- Initiated the RPA adoption and planned governance model for Liberty Seguros.
- Supported the delivery of RPA solutions from outsourced providers.
- Assessed and documented potential business processes to be automated.
- Delivered multiple RPA solutions for various clients.
- Established trustworthy and transparent relationships and communication with clients while implementing solutions.
Book Transfer of New Clients for Home Insurance
The RPA solution was designed to scrape the PDF file for personal information and then register each customer through an internal web portal and track the registration status. The project yielded over 1,000% revenue over the year for the referred process and was elected the best improvement for 2021.
Management of Stocks for Supply Chain
Based on these reports, the robot calculated and requested the appropriate redistribution of products through the web portal. This project involved a high volume of items and overly complex business rules.
Dashboard with A Business View for Monitoring RPA
For this reason, a robot was created to extract historical data of RPA executions and build an interactive dashboard with a business view of the processes.
In a second phase, this dashboard was integrated with PowerBI, having an even more powerful and dynamic interaction for the users.
Blue Prism, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), UiPath, Control Systems, PID Controllers, Robotics, Linear Control Systems, Adaptive Control Systems, Non-linear Systems, Medical Devices, Machine Learning, SAP
Excel VBA, Python, C++, Simulink, SQL
Microsoft Power Apps, MATLAB, Automation Anywhere, Microsoft Power BI, Confluence, Jira, Excel 2016
Microsoft Power Automate, SharePoint, Citrix, Salesforce
Master's Degree in Robotics Engineering
Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST) - Daegu, South Korea
Bachelor's Degree in Control and Automation Engineering
Rio de Janeiro Federal University (UFRJ) - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
UiPath RPA Developer Advancer
Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Developer | v11.0
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring