Igor is a software engineer with more than a decade of experience. His primary areas of expertise are with the Microsoft tech stack, AWS & Azure, REST services, and Linux. Igor also has experience successfully working remotely, so he knows how excellent communication is crucial to the development of a solidly built project. Currently, Igor is focusing on polishing and expanding his front-end development skills (React, Angular 2+) and other broadly used languages such as Go, Python, and Node.js.
ExperienceC# - 9 years.NET - 9 yearsASP.NET MVC - 9 yearsMicrosoft SQL Server - 9 yearsREST APIs - 5 yearsRESTful Development - 5 yearsEntity Framework - 5 yearsDocker - 5 years
Debian Linux, Fedora, Docker, Windows, JetBrains Rider, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed were the e-justice services for the Supreme Commercial Court of the Russian Federation.
Software Development Engineer
- Developed systems, handling and processing data for Office365/SharePoint Online enterprise customers.
- Worked on building the underlying infrastructure to handle massive amounts of data.
- Built business intelligence on top to reason over the data.
- Improved the Vue.js app's loading time by a significant amount.
- Significantly optimized the MongoDB query performance.
- Implemented deployment automation with AWS CodePipelines and AWS CloudFormation.
- Implemented a chatbot solution using Microsoft BotBuilder SDK (Node.js) hosted on Azure infrastructure.
- Supported web applications, including Vue.js client, ASP.NET Core API, IdentityServer 4, and hosted on AWS (ECS, S3, CloudFormation).
Senior C# Developer
Thera Bytes GmbH
- Set up the company infrastructure including the development environment such as GitLab CI/CD, servers, and cloud accounts.
- Delivered clean and maintainable code, applied SOLID principles, and leveraged code quality.
- Introduced TDD and code coverage metrics to the CI pipeline.
- Applied OWASP best practices and introduced security talks and meetings.
- Designed and implemented REST API backend, unit and functional testing.
- Set up AWS infrastructure and continuous delivery using AWS pipelines.
- Implemented a React web client and a web chat application using SignalR, .NET Core, and MongoDB.
Hetras Deutschland GmbH
- Developed a configuration subsystem that decreased the time needed for new clients' onboarding processes.
- Implemented an integration with Chinese payment gateways.
- Refactored an AngularJS application and improved the code structure and maintainability.
- Introduced code reviews and application unit testing in my team.
- Successfully migrated the source control system to Git.
- Improved the application code and T-SQL query performance.
- Implemented a bot blocking system based on the client's request analysis.
- Implemented MS SQL Server database horizontal scaling: sharding and replication.
- Improved database indexing strategy.
- Developed desktop and mobile (Windows Phone) WPF applications.
- Maintained a distributed system including ASP.NET MVC applications, WCF- and Windows-Services.
I was responsible for designing and implementing a RESTful API back end for browser and mobile clients, the system design, server administration, and communication with the customer. I also worked on React.js scientists portal web application.
E-justice Web Services
The distributed software system was based on ASP.NET MVC web application servers, an Elasticsearch cluster, a sharded MS SQL Server database cluster, WCF, and Windows services handling about 20TB of data 14,000 req/s and 7000 users.
Since the system was aggregating a lot of information, it was the right place to develop a data warehouse and produce statistics and prediction services. As a sub-project, I've been developing a solution based on MS SQL Server Analysis Services.
.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, .NET, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework Core, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
REST APIs, Entity Framework, Vue, Node.js, React
RESTful Development, Microservices, CQRS, Microservices Architecture
Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL
Git, GitLab CI/CD, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Visual Studio, JetBrains Rider, GitLab, Rundeck, Ansible
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Windows, Fedora, Debian Linux, Web, Azure, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Domain-driven Design (DDD), IIS, Windows Services, AWS Certified Solution Architect
Engineer's Degree in Software Engineering for Computers and Computer-based Systems
Volga State University of Telecommunication and Informatics - Samara, Russia
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
AZ-100 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate