Senior Java Developer2018 - PRESENTDataArt
Technologies: AWS, RabbitMQ, Docker, Redis, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Spring, REST, SOAP, Tomcat, Jetty, Gradle
- Developed microservices with Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, Redis, and MongoDB.
- Solved problems involving old-style architecture, moving them to a new level.
- Created a list of bash scripts to automate the development environment and reduce delivery time.
- Utilized Linux terminal sessions, session managers, terminal commands, Docker, and docker-compose.
- Created load tests for system pipe testing.
- Developed integration and end-to-end tests.
Java Developer2015 - 2018Lipcha
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Gradle, NLP, Angular 4, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Android, Git, Tomcat, Nginx, AWS
- Developed RESTful services for mobile and web platforms.
- Designed and developed SQLite database schema and migration module.
- Developed an Android application for the company.
- Developed an NLP analytics module to parse publicly available datasets.
- Set up development, QA, and production environments for CI/CD.
- Integrated advertisement and analytics libraries.
- Designed and developed a module for cross-platform mobile subscriptions (iOS, Android).
- Developed a website admin panel as a single-page application.
Back-end Developer (Remote)2014 - 2015Sell It App
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Jenkins, Openfire, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Nginx, Tomcat, AWS
- Designed and developed an API for geospatial search in some radius.
- Designed and developed a RESTful API for mobile and web platforms.
- Developed an image storage service based on Amazon S3.
- Helped to install and setup CI/CD servers.
- Integrated Openfire XMPP Server to a server-side app for real-time chats in mobile applications.
- Wrote a module for API testing under high-load operation.
- Helped stakeholders create user stories.
Back-end Developer2014 - 2015DataArt
- Developed services and modules for a website.
- Integrated a third-party API for advertisement and login.
- Worked closely with product owners and the marketing team to create detailed requirements.
- Fixed website performance issues.
- Developed responsive markup.