Front-end Developer2019 - 2021CourtCorrect (via Toptal)
- Implemented new responsive templates based on provided designs, using modern React features, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Created a convenient dashboard that can help the client to manage their personal data easily.
- Developed a special reusable component for scrolling content with slides.
- Built a Chrome extension for quick access to the platform features using different sites.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2019University of Colorado (via Toptal)
- Created an application for analytics with a front end based on React and back end based on Node.js.
- Implemented a custom menu, which looks like a "metro map" solution, based on D3.js.
- Implemented logic for online user notifications based on Socket.IO.
- Created HTML5/CSS3 templates with the mockups provided.
- Expanded logic for using Tableau API.
- Created a website for a hackathon using WordPress and implemented a responsive template.
- Wrote documentation for an application API.
- Created an admin panel for the main platform with a front end based on React and back end based on Node.js.
- Implemented a user onboarding walkthrough (tutorial).
- Created a tool for controlling and managing the main content for use in the main platform.
- Implemented a section in the admin panel for managing a custom application menu based on D3.js, which is handy for changing SVG graphics.
Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Incertidum (via Toptal)
- Improved the speed of application API methods.
- Implemented additional logic for API methods.
- Improved the structure of the application and development process.
- Added new features for the application's UI.
- Added new API methods.
Back-end Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Veoo, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Rabbit, Docker, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS
- Worked with AWS, set up environments, and fixed issues.
- Worked with DockerHub and RabbitMQ services.
- Implemented new features for the client's platform, new APIs, and microservices.
- Fixed the client's platform issues, investigated the codebase, and researched logs.
- Created shell scripts for managing logs and backups.
- Set up the environment with a node cluster using Kubernetes.
Meteor and React Developer2016 - 2016Notum, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, MongoDB, CSS, HTML, Meteor, React
- Created new sections and expanded necessary functionality for the application.
- Applied HTML/CSS templates provided by the client.
- Expanded the logic for uploading files using AWS.
- Improved the structure of the database.
- Fixed style and logic bugs.
Front-end React/Back-end Node.js Developer2015 - 2016IvySpace (via Toptal)
- Improved the continuous integration development process with GitHub, AWS, and Codeship. Set up environments and fixed issues.
- Created HTML/CSS templates with the mockups provided.
- Expanded necessary functionality for the React application.
- Created API methods and wrote tests and documentation.
- Created the admin panel for the main application based on React. Expanded a custom design.
Back-end Developer2013 - 2014Saritasa
Technologies: CSS, HTML, Redis, MongoDB, Node.js, PHP
- Created APIs for mobile applications, iOS, and Android.
- Worked with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, SNS, and SQS.
- Wrote integration and unit tests.
- Improved the internal web app framework of the company.
- Worked with Google, Facebook, and Twilio APIs.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2013Inweb
- Created corporate sites, stores, and portfolios.
- Wrote modules for CMS systems.
- Worked with Google, Facebook, and Twitter APIs.
- Worked with the internal frameworks of the company.
- Improved the internal CRM and company website.
Full-stack Developer2008 - 2012CrazyOne
- Created corporate sites, stores, portfolios, and landing pages.
- Designed sites and UIs.
- Worked with different social and payment APIs.
- Worked with different self-made frameworks and CodeIgniter.
- Worked with different CMSs, including WordPress, OpenCart, and LiveStreet.