Team Lead and Back-end Developer2022 - PRESENTVesta Software LLC (via Toptal)
- Set up the infrastructure for the project using AWS CDK.
- Implemented new React components and new Node.js Lambda functions with required business logic.
- Reviewed the client's requirements, organized work-process, and additional project management work.
Front-end Developer2022 - 2022Illustria, Inc (via Toptal)
- Refactored most of the code, improved the structure, optimized components, and increased the performance and UX.
- Moved the existing codebase to the latest React version and wrote unit tests.
- Maintained the app, added more features, and worked on a responsive version.
Full-stack React and Node.js Developer2021 - 2022SportsCardInvestor (via Toptal)
- Expanded and evolved analytics platform. Added new features, including screens, interactions, and workflows, improved the existing ones (e.g., for managing client's content), resolved bugs, etc.
- Implemented new API endpoints for the main web platform and more endpoints for the mobile app (Node.js).
- Implemented new AWS Lambda functions (serverless), background jobs processing external data and populating the database.
Front-end Developer2021 - 2021UseLantern (via Toptal)
- Added new and refactored old website pages and responsive styles for mobile and desktop devices (React).
- Migrated React to Next.js completely and deployed to the Firebase (hosting and functions).
- Integrated Stripe into the main payment flow (subscription plans and checkout). Implemented new auth flow using Firebase API (registration, login, restore password, confirm email).
Front-end Developer2019 - 2021CourtCorrect (via Toptal)
- Implemented new responsive templates based on provided designs (using modern React features, HTML5, and CSS3).
- Created a convenient complex dashboard that helps clients manage their personal data easily.
- Developed a special reusable component for scrolling content with slides.
- Built a Chrome extension for quick access to the platform's features and content. While browsing, regular users can see interesting and helpful information without opening the main app.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2019University of Colorado (via Toptal)
- Created a cool application for collecting and representing analytics based on React and Node.js frameworks.
- Implemented a custom menu component, which looks like a subway map (using the D3.js library). Each item in the menu was represented as a station. Integrated a special tool in the admin portal to manage the content of that menu.
- Implemented logic for online user notifications based on Socket.IO. Integrated Tableau using their API to the main platform.
- Created HTML5/CSS3 templates with the mockups provided. Created a website for a hackathon (WordPress) and implemented a responsive template from scratch.
- Implemented user onboarding walkthrough feature (tutorial), which explains how to use the app step by step. Created an admin portal completely for the main platform (React and Node.js).
Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Incertidum (via Toptal)
- Improved the speed of application API methods. Implemented additional logic for API methods.
- Enhanced the structure of the application and development process.
- Added new features for the application's UI. Added new API methods.
Back-end Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Veoo, Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Worked with AWS, set up environments, and fixed issues. Worked with DockerHub and RabbitMQ services.
- Implemented new features for the client's platform, new APIs, and microservices.
- Fixed the client's platform issues, investigated the codebase, and researched logs.
- Created shell scripts for managing logs and backups. Set up the environment with a node cluster using Kubernetes.
Meteor and React Developer2016 - 2016Notum, Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Created new sections and expanded (improved or refactored) necessary functionality for the application.
- Applied HTML/CSS templates provided by the client. Fixed the style and logic bugs.
- Expanded the logic for uploading files using AWS. Improved the structure of the existing database.
Front-end React and Back-end Node.js Developer2015 - 2016IvySpace (via Toptal)
- Improved the continuous integration development process with GitHub, AWS, and Codeship. Set up environments and fixed issues.
- Created HTML/CSS templates with the mockups provided. Built the admin panel for the main application based on React and expanded a custom design.
- Expanded necessary functionality for the React application. Created API methods and wrote the tests and documentation.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Homeful (via Toptal)
Technologies: CoffeeScript, Meteor, Single-page Applications (SPA)
- Implemented a new design for the company's website alongside the CTO and a designer.
- Built lightweight and responsive templates using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented new APIs to fit the client's requirements. Maintained the legacy code and refactored old features.
Back-end Developer2013 - 2014Saritasa
- Created APIs for mobile applications, iOS and Android. Worked with AWS, including EC2, SNS, and SQS.
- Wrote integration and unit tests. Improved the internal web app framework of the company.
- Worked with Google, Facebook, and Twilio APIs to extend existing functionalities.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2013Inweb
- Created the corporate sites, stores, and portfolios. Wrote modules for CMS systems.
- Worked with the internal frameworks of the company. Improved the internal CRM and company website.
- Worked with different APIs, e.g., Google, Facebook, and Twitter, to implement new features or extend existing features.
Full-stack Developer2008 - 2012CrazyOne
- Created corporate sites, stores, portfolios, and landing pages. Designed sites and different UI components.
- Developed with different social and payment APIs to implement new or improve existing features.
- Worked with different CMSs, including WordPress, OpenCart, and LiveStreet. Also used different self-made frameworks like Zend, CodeIgniter, etc.