Senior .NET Developer2012 - PRESENTLuxoft
Technologies: .NET, Java, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, WCF, MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Supported a UBS bank web application intended for instant access to financial data. Handled updating of legacy code to work correctly in IE9 and fixing security issues found by a dedicated audit team.
- Moved to a UBS bank development team for a swaps managing system (managing shares and derivatives on behalf of clients).
- Volunteered to be involved in Java development due to the higher demand for completing tasks on Java components.
- Participated in client support, answering how and why the business logic works.
- Enjoyed development of several new pieces of UI functionality, involving the refactoring of a lot of legacy code.
- Volunteered to take care of the team pet hamster.
.NET Developer, .NET Team Lead2009 - 2012Sigma Ukraine
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, MS Office Integration
- Participated in development of an e-shop for Volvo based on MS Commerce Server.
- Started with a new team for the development of an ECM system.
- Helped the team to grow from 3 to 16 people in Ukraine and split into two development teams and one testing team.
- Participated in project management, requirements clarification, decision making, and team leading.
- Handled on-site support of product integration with a new pharmaceutical client.
.NET Developer2007 - 2009Codus Soft
Technologies: .NET, .NET Compact Framework, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Java
- Created a web application for waste movement auditing.
- Created a data signing and encryption service.
- Participated in the creation of a postal services system (project led by Microsoft).
- Created a bank data viewer web application.
- Participated in the creation of a reporting system for a state tax agency (in Java).
- Created an electronic card access control system.
.NET Developer2006 - 2007Ciklum
Technologies: .NET, VB.NET, WinForms
- Developed an EDI messaging server.
- Created a license generation and verification tool.
- Created a XSD to VB.NET code converter according to specifications.
- Conducted Unit Testing with TFS.
- Praised for the lowest number of bugs on the team.
Junior C# Developer2006 - 2006Medical Ukraine
Technologies: .NET, MS SQL Server, WinForms
- Worked on a medical software product.
- Fixed bugs.
- Developed new features.
- Accessed an SQL Server via ADO.NET.
- Worked with C# for the first time.