- ArchitectTwinCore.NET2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, .NET, WCF, EntityFramework, MongoDB, SignalR, Knockout.js, IoC
- Created a SaaS solution for a document management system.
- Architected the complex web-based solution.
- Built an intranet application for oil and gas industry. The reporting system was implemented.
- ASP.NET Web DeveloperFreelance2008 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Web forms/MVC
- Created the trade association application for dealers in the sun and blinds industry.
- Created a hospital record management system that provides the ability to record each patient visit for a hospital.
- Supported the Medical Device Portal system, which allows users to register information on medical devices, linking these devices to GMDN terms easily and efficiently.
- Created a shipment management system for Vought Aircraft.
- Created a management system of patients’ diagnoses, which included a web reporting system.
- Created a web application social network for sharing photos, events, etc.
- Team LeadProfift Group2012 - 2014
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- Worked with BLOBs (binary large objects) for more 100,000 profiles.
- Developed the client side and admin sections.
- Implemented news feed, calendars, documents, jobs and search.
- Created a .NET application consisting of the WinForm and console parts. The console part was to manage and create reports for the employees and the WinForm part to manage settings of the console part.
- Built an ASP.NET intranet application for managing and saving information about transporting and store hazardous substances.
- Lead .NET DeveloperILP 3D2011 - 2012
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, HTML, CSS, Social APIs
- Created an ASP.NET application from scratch. It can be used to share photos, create events, and more.
- Developed the administration section with the ability to edit localization and SEO parameters.
- Implemented the full-text index search with MS SQL.
- Used PayPal API for the ability to upgrade accounts and buy a product.
- Create SOAP web services for third-party applications (including iOS).