Member since December 13, 2016
Ihar is a responsible and quality-driven developer with about five years experience in web development. For the last three years, he has been specializing in eCommerce development. Ihar is a Magento certified developer who isn't looking to just fix something on the fly—he wants to fully develop sites and modules.
Freelance Developer (Inventory and Warehouse System)2017 - 2018Steve's Discount Wheels (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Python, Elasticsearch, Magento, Codeception
- Worked on an inventory and warehouse system with order fulfillment automation for eCommerce venue.
- Implemented the package builder with complex price calculation logic and covered it with tests.
- Developed a data transformation pipeline to sanitize and normalize data for a catalog with more than 200,000 products.
- Built a custom year-make-model module according to the fit guide for wheels and tires.
- Sped up the shop by tweaking and replacing bottlenecks in Magento.
- Set up and maintained server infrastructure on Digital Ocean.
Software Developer2016 - 2017ePay, a Euronet Worldwide Company
- Developed a RESTful checkout based on Magento 2.
- Integrated external services and data synchronizations.
- Set up and maintained a multi-container Docker application.
- Worked together with QA engineers on adopting BDD using Python and Behave.
- Performed troubleshooting and code refactoring.
Software Developer2014 - 2016Inviqa GmbH
- Developed an enterprise eCommerce using Magento.
- Participated in the discussions with a client.
- Provided specifications and estimations.
- Discussed the technical solutions for requirements.
- Troubleshot and implemented code refactoring.
- Handled the releases and implemented hotfixes.
- Rust Package (Development)https://github.com/igrslv/rust-endianness
A Rust library for reading number orders either big-endian or/and little-endian.
- Magento Certified Developer (Other amazing things)https://u.magento.com/certification/directory/dev/674210/
Received Magento certification in 2012.
License Number w2bdus50dc.
PlatformsMagento 1, Docker, Magento 2
FrameworksGoogle Test (GTest), Express.js, Laravel
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Concurrent Programming
StorageElasticsearch, MySQL, NoSQL
- Master's degree in Marketing2009 - 2014Belarusian State Economic University - Minsk, Belarus
- Associate's degree in Power Plants2006 - 2009State Energy College - Minsk, Belarus